-"Bet."-

[OSORO'S HOUSE 2:00 AM]

Osoro was sitting on his bed, attempting to tie the red ribbon around his wrist.

.

[AYANO'S HOUSE 2:00 AM]

Ayano was sitting on her bed, trying to think of who that blonde figure was.

Looking at the time, Ayano got ready to go to work. 

.

Glancing at the time, Osoro got bored and decided to go into town to unwind.

.

[AYANO'S WORK PLACE 2:30 AM]

Ayano walked into the back room and got into her work uniform.

She didn't particularly like working there, but it paid well and was away from the judgment of her peers.

She didn't care what they thought of her, but having a bad rep wasn't exactly something she wanted.

Walking out of the back room, Ayano pulled up the top of her uniform. It always showed her cleavage more than she was comfortable with.  

She was working the front today while the other girls worked upstairs.

Ayano clocked in and got to work serving customers.

.

[TOWN 2:35 AM]

Osoro walked out of the convenient store and was going to walk back home but out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of raven dark hair.

Looking through the window of a maid cafe, Osoro watched Ayano take orders and serve customers.

While tempted to walk in, he didn't want to disturb her. What she did for money was none of his business, and he knew it.

He walked home after a while.

.

[BACK ROOM OF CAFE 4:00 AM]

Ayano rushed to the back room, changing her clothes and clocking out. Running to the bathroom, she washed her makeup off.

She ran out the back door, locked it, and ran home.

She unlocked her door, and walked into her house. She locked the door and deadbolted it shut.

She sighed and walked to her room.

Dropping her purse on the floor, she plopped on her twin bed.

She got in the few hours of sleep she could get before school.

.

Osoro was thinking about Ayano, just Ayano in general.

She was a mystery.

So strong, so diligent, so beautiful.

It kept him awake until morning.

.

[AYANO'S BEDROOM 7:28 AM]

Ayano woke up and stretched out, her back cracked satisfyingly.

Getting up, she walked to her dresser to get ready for the school day.

She pulled on leggings before putting on the navy-blue uniform skirt. She anticipated another attack. She intended to prepared. 

.

[OSORO'S BEDROOM 7:30 AM]

Osoro woke up, unaware that he had fallen asleep.

He felt crappier than usual. Placing his hand on his forehead, he felt himself burning up.