ZERO - THREE BABY MONTY

PROLOGUE — THREE BABY MONTY
in the beginning— part one

PROLOGUE — THREE BABY MONTYin the beginning— part one

"I set my science partner's tie on fire." — monaya

11 YEARS AGO

11 YEARS AGO

ANTHONY. J. CROWLEY WAS A DEMON. Not because he committed horrific acts (which he had done on numerous occasions) nor because his hair was as red as blood, or hellfire, depending on your perspective. It wasn't because he wore jet black and dark red glasses that masked his peculiar eyes. Anthony. J. Crowley was a demon purely because of the fact that he fell from Heaven.

If you were to ask him about the circumstances of his 'falling' he would tell you that he 'Got in with the wrong crowd' which would not be a surprise considering it was his speciality. That and Hungry Hippos — a game he had been beating Monaya at since it came out in 1978.

Ah, Monaya. His Monaya. The child he hadn't asked for but still ended up loving with the entirety of his demon-sized heart. Whilst Heaven and Hell saw her as an asset, a bridge between the two sides, Crowley and Aziraphale refused to think of her as any less than a person. And he didn't even care that she was half-angel for that allowed her to be incorruptible and free which was something he never got to be.

Speaking of Crowley's inability to tear himself from control, he was summoned by Hell to a meeting that was obviously compulsory to attend. You would have thought that Hell praised disobedience and a rebellious nature, which they did, except when it was against them of course. So, Crowley decided that it was in his best interests to at least see what they had to see. After all, what harm could it do?

As it turned out, a lot.

After dismissing the cops on his tail which he did so with a wave of his hand, Crowley drove his prized Bentley into an ominous abandoned graveyard. He had been looking after the car since he bought it brand new back in 1926: it was Monaya's favourite out of the limited selection of the time. It had been adapted over the years — by demon magic, of course — to be compatible with different technological advances over the years which were mainly cassette tapes and later CDs. Crowley currently had Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen blaring out of the speakers, a song that had practically seared itself onto his dark soul after the number of times he had heard it.