Chapter 1

Come on, Come on, why won't the pet shop close already! I've planned my escape, I just need the shop to close for the night then I shall be free.

A woman and man rush in quickly going to the counter and asking "Is the shop still open?" The person at the counter just nods saying "only 3 minutes till we're closing though"

They come over towards the cages and start looking at all the animals, the woman looks into my cage and says " Dane, look over here at the cute kitten, it's so cute, they would love it!"

"But Elle, that's a kitten and we are wolves, how do you think that is going to work out?" says Dane. "It will be ok, and they will love it!" Dane sighs.

"Ok, well get her." They walk up to the person at the counter " we will take the ginger kitten, how much is she?"

"She's $75, been here for a while that one, she's nice though sometimes I get a weird feeling from her, like she's watching me, it's weird. Though that could only be me."

Dane hands over some dollar bills and gets a box from the counter guy. He comes over to me and undoes my cage. I pounce at him, climbing up his shirt onto his shoulder then onto his head nestled in his hair. I lie down and start purring. Elle starts laughing, Dane trying to get me off his head but I dig my claws in not letting go. "She likes you," the counter person says.

They get in the car, me still on the guy's head.

Sorry for the short chapter ;D