chapter 5

Bella

I wake up, my heart beating rapidly, skin drenched in sweat. I open my eyes, I see that I'm in Andys room, I stretch my hands in front of me, wait, hands! I should be in my kitten form! I quickly shift back into my kitten form, streaching my paws out in front of me. I start to think, why was I in my human form? Wait! Did anyone see me? Hopefully not.
I jump off the bed, just in time to see the door open, and sprint through to the hallway, going down it into the living room. I was about to run out the cat door when I see a spider. Normally when people see spiders they go away from it, but, as my inner cat self is intrigued by it we chase it. I skid round the corner, nearly banging into the couch and chase after the spider, it goes under the couch, and so do I, I pounce onto the spider, killing it in one go.

Suddenly I'm being dragged out of under the couch, I dig my claws into the couch, trying to stay under the couch, but the hands drag me out. I turn around to find Ella connected to the hands "shift," she says using her alpha/Luna voice making me shift back into my human form. Completely naked. That's the thing about shifting, we tear up our clothes in the process, it's quite annoying.