Chapter 1:How boering

1st POV:

"Y/N!!! WAKE UP YOU'LL MISS YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL IF YOU OVER SLEEP YOUNG MAN!!"

Oh fuck my life some times this is obviously how I wanted to start my day oh right let me explain my name is Y/n L/n I was born in England since my perant's decided to take a pregnant woman on vacation when she was one month away from giving birth but surprise surprise I came a full month early so I was given birth to in Britain so that makes me technically half British half Japanese and full on Demon child that seems to attracted unwanted company (Oh how right you are y/n hah).

But let's get back to the story. I just woke up looking at my ceiling, my clouded gold eyes that hid my cat like pupils. If you looked in, you could see them screaming 'IM.FUCKING.BORED.'

(Looks like the mist hashira from Demon Slayer's eyes)

But I stopped looking when I heard a soft meow from on top of me looking down I saw my pet/best friend/bodyguard/fuck buddy Rui Dawko (picture above) my child hood that I found when I was walking home from school I saw him in an alleyway with a broken leg and some blood dripping from his left eye and beginning that cat crazy person I am I helped him but when my perant's told me I couldn't have him I nearly killed them the moment I gave him his first bath I figured out how firken adorable he might be taller then me by a few inches (His 6,2 your 5,9) but he would act like a good little kitten every time we do 'it' or when I ever give him attention.

I looked down at him to see my favorite black haired cat boy slowly waking up to meet those pale red eyes and that cute blush that made him look so beautiful.

"Good morning, lil kitty. How'd you sleep? hmm~"I whispered into his ear, knowing his ass must be in pain.

"Thanks to you my sleep was just great thank you y/n", "Wow your sarcasm has gotten way better love now let's get up we have school I said and gave him a small smile before petting his head but while I was petting him he took my hand a put it in his mouth like he would do with my.....never mind.

I smiled at him chuckling a little before picking him up even though people would find it super weird that a short as fuck teen like me picked up someone as tall as him but ahhh who cares.

I walked to the bathroom putting him on my toilet pot and starting the shower making sure the water was just the right temperature.

I started undressing me and then started with him his blush grew even bigger as my eyes seemed to clear just a bit showing my cat lit pupils that dug into his soul making him shiver which made me sirdistict smirk.

"Come on now show daddy that cute sexy face of your kitty~"and his hard again I rolled my eyes at how easy it was.

(⚠️LEMON WARNING⚠️)

I sighed as I got on my knees slowly bringing his impressive 7 inched dick to my mouth as I licked it starting from the base of his dick giving it a slow long torturing lick up to his tip making him let out a long lewd moan as I brought his full length into my mouth with out any trouble and enjoy hearing those sweet moans that came from his mouth I even used my teath to graze his length and played with his balls.

"M-master please st-stop teasing m-me like that ahhh~"I pulled back looking at him in the eye's seeing his eyes half opened and a bit of drool coming from his open mouth making me giggle at his expression.