Chapter 3:Why not?

I don't know why I felt like updating this book

Recap:

Everyone stared at the male as he looked back at them, his eyes completely clear, showing a pair of brit galaxy gold cat like eye's glaring at all the people in front of him.

"What the fuck are all of you doing in my dorm?"
===========================
Now the present:

3rd POV:

Everyone stopped as they heard the deep calming but anger filled voice making a shiver run down the club member's as they looked to see a.... shirtless y/n!?

Some of there eye's widen as some went lower as they so something that made there blood sky rocket and there nose's burst from blood,one thought ran through all there mind's as there eye's saw that monster of a dick.

Everyone:'What the fuck I thought he was a bottom!?'

But they got nocked out of there thoughts by seeing the male walk pass all of them and walked to there tide up male that was struggling in the ropes.

Y/n:"Wow and here I thought you didn't like bondage why did you lie to me Rui~"

Y/n said making a shiver run up Rui's spine and he look's up to meet a pair of molten gold cat like eye's that were so clear it looked extremely beautiful but also fear inducing.

He glared at the male before sighing and petting his head after untying him with a small smile he got up from his crouching position and looking at all the people in his dorm room but they all had a blush for some reason.

Toono:'For a guy he has a great ass... Wait, wha-!?'

Akami:'Wow, Y/n has a really big dick it might be even bigger than mine.'

Kaishima:'Wow, I can't believe Y/n-chan was that built. I have to know how he keeps his body in such shape... and if he could teach me a few things,'*blush*

As their thoughts went on, y/n was talking to Rui when all of a sudden he felt a hand on his ass... bad news for that person

In a flash, Yuri was sent into a wall, but what caught everyone off guard was the sound of something cracking.

Y/n:"Who the Fuck said you could touch me like that you fucking whore?"

???:"Sorry if I'm interrupting whatever this is but is Y/n L/n here by any chance?"

Everyone seemed to look at where the new voice came from and saw the second year student Inuza Kaisenoto.

Y/n looked at the male for a second before sighing walking to his room and putting on some clothes to the disappointment of most of the males and walked to the couch petting his lap as Rui seemed to get what the male wanted and walk to him sitting on his lap his face devoid from any emotions and his once bright eyes now dull again.

Y/n:"Hallo there Izuna how have you been?"

The male's seemed shocked at how the quick change in character.

The purple-eet smiled at the male as he looked at the male trying not to picture that 11 inch monster of a cock he just saw swaying Infront of his eyes.

Izuna:"And hallo to you too Y/n how have you been?"
---------------------------------------------------
To be continued:?

Sorry if it's so short I just felt like updating something short so enjoy😁