chapter 32

Liu Qiao contemplates on whether he should say his name, he wanted to make new friends but something didn't sit right with this fellow and so Liu Qiao shook over a bit.

"It's Liu.... Liu Qiao"

"Liu Qiao well nice to meet you and who is that little angel" he asked

Liu Qiao soon went back quiet so liam got the message that he should not inquire about his child.

Liu Qiao sighed then rub his hand threw his hair, and then looked at it a whole lot of hair came out in his hand from all.

"Ah"

Liam looked at Liu Qiao who who was looking at the many hair in hand.

"Seems like your really stressed out no offense I mean" Liam said

"Stress"

"Don't you know people can loose hair dew  to stress"

Liam was a stranger so he didn't know that Liu Qiao was always stressed but thinking about it now with Cheng Tao in a coma LiHui needs therapy, baby classes barely getting any sleep.

Liu Qiao's stress levels must be a lot higher than usual and now he was loosing hair.

"How about I recommend you to a nice spa" Liam said

Liam saw that rich was all over this the stroller high brand expensive, Liu Qiao's clothes high brand really expensive.

Liu Qiao had a lot of money that was given to him by Cheng Tao he knew Cheng Tao was rich but the amount in this card was insane.

He won't be worrying about money for a long time.

"A spa"

"Yep, how about giving me your number and we can go some day"

Liu Qiao looked at him.

"No why not give me yours instead" Liu Qiao said

Liam smiled and gave him his number, the two had small talk before LiHui awakens and the two parted ways.

After going home Liu Qiao showered LiHui and was now drying her off when Gen Ru Han came in.

"Is something wrong?" Liu Qiao asked

"My sister contacted" he said

"Really what did she say?" Liu Qiao asked

"She wanted to see me she's worried about me" Gen Ru Han said

"But I thought you said they cut contact with you"

"Actually my sister didn't, I chose not to contact because she doesn't know the truth and it could hurt her the most" Gen Ru Han said.

Liu Qiao knows Gen Ru Han cares about his sister and his not sure on what's going on With Gen Ru Han but he was sure it hand something to do with the baby in the stomach.

Liu Qiao dabbled the powder on to LiHui

"The truth is Liu Qiao,  I was having an affair with my sister's husband"

"Hm, really?" Liu Qiao asked a bit surprised

"Yes, I didn't know it was my sister's husband until it was too late and when I offered to leave he had forced me to stay and forced his way onto at the time I was pregnant and didn't realize it, and when I passed out from the stimulation and then woke up my daddy slapped me" Gen Ru Han said. "He had told them and I was pregnant they cut ties with me and threatened me not to say a word of this to my sister, to make matters worse he had me fired, to think a loving caring man who promised to married me was like this, I was angry confused and sad" Gen Ru Han said.

Liu Qiao stayed silent for a while before going up to Gen Ru Han and hug him.

"I'm here you were strong very strong"

Liu Qiao found that he really could rely on Gen Ru Han and so he said.

"Cheng Tao is in a coma"

"W-what happened"

"You see a lot of things happened, and I was an emotional wreck while he was trying to fixed things, I was only making it worse and so one day we got in the car and I was arguing with him and for a moment he took his eyes off the road-"

Gen Ru Han frowns.

"I see I guess we've both been threw a lot but we must remain strong"