chapter 14.

a'yonni monaé karter                                      aka, yonni                                atlanta ga , 8:54

aka, yonni
      atlanta ga , 8:54

continued from last chapter..

mariah , was there sitting on zay's lap. "df" i said , clearly flabbergasted. "yo yonni come here rq" ken said going into a room , as riah followed. i went into the room. "don't fight her right now , zay wanna a reaction outta you ... & that's not what we boutta do" ken said.

ken was right he just wanna reaction outta me , "thank you, but the bitches say one thing to me , i'm cussing they ass out" i said. they nodded & we went back to the living room. i sat down beside riah. "anyways like i was saying , hey riah , ken , junior & draco" i spoke. "yoo" draco & junior said. zay chuckled , "bae she don't see us" mariah said.

i cut my eye at her then at ken & riah , they shook they heads. zay shrugged his shoulders. "i never got y'all's names , what are they" mariah spoke after silence.

"draco"

"riah"

"ken"

"junior"

they all spoke, i didn't say nothing .. cause fuck i look like? i just scrolled on instagram. "uhm i asked what was yall names" mariah said , popping her neck looking at me. i looked at riah & ken cause she pushing it.

"sooo .. you can't speak" she said. "tread" i spoke. she had a confused look on her face ,  "huh.. tread what" she asked. "thread lightly bitch" i said , looking up from my phone.

draco started laughing, then junior , then the rest of em started laughing. zay just chuckled under his breathe. "mhm bitches weird" mariah said. "girl your weird df" ken spoke , "i'm saying , delusional ass girl" riah said.

"i swear" i said , laughing. "y'all all ain't goin jump on her either , get y'all's pet" zay finally spoke. " chill out bra" draco & junior said at the same time. "& bitch if we continue to what you goin do" i said. "yonni don't play with me" zay said.

"nah ykw , i'm boutta say some shit .. & den imma dismiss myself." i spoke , the anger i was feeling whatever i said to him atp .. it was just off the dome. "you bring this bitch with you trynna make me mad , well congrats cause you did."

"i don't care, about you cheating with me cause fuck you." , "but the way you allowing this bitch to sit on your lap when she disrespected your unborn child." i said. "& you think dat shit cute? shows how you goin let any & everybody treat your child in the future" i said. zay looked at me dumbfounded.

"i mean this with everything in me , i hope both of you bitches die" i said , getting up walking towards the door to put on my shoes. "& for you , imma catch you one day , i promise you that" i said , walking out the door.

tears was rolling down my face nonstop, i was irritated. the whole ride home .. no music was playing just my snobs & sniffs. i got home & went straight to my mamas room. she's the only one who can calm me down.