chapter 19.

a'yonni monaé karter                                        aka, yonni

                                        aka, yonni.
                                   atlanta ga, 12:00

a month later ..

i'm officially moved into my new apartment , it's coming together .. just have the baby stuff to worry about. me & zay been on good terms , & i still hang out with k3 .. k3 just been busy alot recently.

we had my mama's birthday dinner & it went smooth. my gender reveal is official tomorrow & i'm a train wreck , can't believe i figure out the gender tmr. my momma convinced me to tell my dad to come to the gender reveal.

me & him , aren't rlly close because he always choose anybody or anything over me. it got to a point where i went into depression about it & decided to cut him off completely , my mama wasn't so happy about it , but if my dad don't want nothing to do with me then why should i hold on to dead weight?

i was in the shower, washing my body listening to "infrunami" by steve lacy. inlove with that song. washing my body singing the words. 15 minutes later i was out the shower , drying myself off.

i just threw on some real simple. i was on my way to my hair appointment. i grabbed my things & locked the door heading to the car. i got inside , turned on the car .. listening to "the weekend" by sza .. heading to the location.

"You say you got a girl
Yeah, how you want me?
How you want me when you got a girl?
The feelin' is reckless
Of knowin' it's selfish
And knowin' I'm desperate
Gettin' all in your love
Fallin' all over love, like
Do it 'til it hurts less
Hangin' out the back, all up in your lap
Like is you comin' home? Is you out with her?
I don't care long as you're here by 10:30, no later than
Drop them drawers, give me what I want"

30 minutes later...

i was at my hair appointment getting my hair done for tomorrow, cause yk imma look df good. my hairstylist name was liyah , we always talk about different things .. i kinda relate to her a lot.

hour or so later ...

i was finished getting my hair done & allat. i'm so mfn hungry it don't make no sense. i was on my way to chick-fil-a ofc. while i was driving zay called me.

"what do you want nigga" i said , answering the phone putting it on my lap. "a'yonni bruh , i will beat yo ass df up .. watch who you talking to." he spoke , looking down from his phone on his lap & back up. "anyways , ya boy got a fresh cut" he said , picking up the phone showing his self.