(LN) - Sometimes naked

I wanted to upload this early. To all the people who requested a chapter, I will work on it these coming weeks. My school's closed because of corona and thus I have time again to write and also to get in character!

I'm warning you, this is for 18+, written by a 17-year-old...

Happy smutty reading!

I wake up and turn over to Lando, as I'm rolling I bump into him since he was too close to me. I hear him grunt and I smile when I see him opening his eyes slowly. I caress his cheek and stay close to him as much as I can. I whisper his name and see him react sweetly to my voice and touch. His hand finds its way around my waist, pulling me even closer. A soft beam of sunlight falls on his face, making him even more attractive this morning. I know he has had, in his 20 years roaming this earth, some bedpartners before me, I didn't. I told him I wasn't ready yet and he's been respectful of it, much more than my ex.

"What are you thinking about?"

"You, always you. Sometimes naked, sometimes on top of me. But it's always you."

"You're saying you are ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be." He didn't have to be told twice, he kisses my lips and moves to hover over me. I smile when he goes down to kiss my neck, soft moans slip through my lips. He lifts the shirt I'm wearing, I know he finds it hot, I can see it in his eyes. I put my hands above my head and he takes the shirt off, leaving my bare chest to the cold British air in our bedroom. I try to cover myself up, but Lando takes my hands and pins them above my head. I feel my nipples harden and take the attention of Lando, he gives both of them a kiss and he softly sucks on them after.

"You are beautiful, don't need any cover-up. I'm always thinking about you too, how you'd moan and scream my name, how you'd look naked beneath me, coming from your high. I've never had these feelings before, with no one I wanted this so bad."

"Lando-" He doesn't let me finish; he kisses me. He throws the covers off of us, exposing me even more to the cold morning.

"Save your breath, you'll need it." He starts to kiss my chest all the way down to the elastic band of my panties. He looks up to me for the final consent, I nod my head swiftly and let it fall back on my pillow. He pulls my panties down and throws it somewhere in the room. I feel his kisses go lower and lower. My breathing picks up with every kiss. I feel his lips between my folds and I gasp. His hand moves from my hip to the inner of my thigh, his other hand stays on my hip. His tongue licks through my folds, making me grab the bedsheets. He sucks on my clit and his fingers work their magic inside of me. I arch my back off the mattress, one of my hands moves to his perfect brown hair. I feel a knot down my stomach grow, I start shocking. Lando knows I'm getting close to my climax, he flattens his tongue against my clit and sends me over the edge.

"F*ck, Lando!" I groan, his soft touch leaves my heated core.

"I'm not even done with you." With just his words he can make my eyes roll to the back, what can he possibly do more to make me feel good? He looks at me up and down, bites his lips and looks into my eyes. "This is so good."

He crawls back to take off his grey sweatpants, he takes his briefs along. I feel the thin layer of sweat gets colder on my skin. He puts a condom around his hard length before getting back to me again. He gives me a quick kiss before positioning himself in front of my entrance.

"Lando please, I-" Before I could finish my sentence he started to push himself in me. I gasp. The deeper he goes, the more it hurts. I whimper once he's fully in me, he gives me a concerned look. I smile at him and give him a little nod once I'm adust to his size as far as I can. He starts to move, keeping eye contact with me to know if I'm still okay. With every thrust he makes my pain fades away into pleasure. I hear him grunt through his breaths. I moan loudly when he hits the perfect spot inside of me, I arch my back again and scratch his back with my nails. His hand's moving back to my core, stimulating my clit to make me feel even greater.

"F*ck y/n, you feel so good. I'm not going to last long."

"Me neither, babe." I manage to moan out. I feel my climax come closer once again, I can feel Lando throbbing inside of me. I can't help but scream: "Owh my, Norris!"

"Baby, you're- God, Oh God yes!" I feel him cum inside me, with that I release too. With the adrenaline rushing through both our veins we try to cool down. He drops himself back on our mattress, pulling the covers back over us both. I turn to him and his hand travels up to my neck.

"I'm so in love with you."

"You're the best I've ever and will ever have. I'd be a bastard to let you go."

"I'd be stupid if I ever make you feel like you want to leave."

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you have any requests you can send me a message, I'd love to hear from you! Please vote and share, I would like that. I'm always open to talk.