(MV) - My trainer knows I've been busy

Happy smutty reading!

"Apparently Kelly borrowed a scarf from you. Here to return it." Max says to me coldly. We've always despised each other. Kelly and I, on the other hand, have been very close ever since she re-entered the grid on max his arm instead of Kyvat's. Don't know how she tolerated me, I'm sure Max has told her a lot of shit about me. But right now, I do feel sorry for Max. Kelly hasn't been the nicest now the Red Bull isn't performing like last year. There are rumours they broke things off, but she's keeping him with her by blackmail. It's not true of course, I know that. But still. I wonder what keeps him close to Kelly.

"Why are you still running around for her?" I say as I take my scarf back. I lean against the doorpost, trying to act cool. Isn't working. I almost missed the doorpost.

"Penelope, I can't just leave the kid." He says. I seem to hear something in his voice, but I don't know what. "You know Kelly, she talks with you. What did I do wrong?" How can I tell Max that this is what Kelly does? Leave when things get hard and develop feelings for someone else faster than the speed of light? "Was the sex not to her liking?"

"Oh no, the sex was good. Really good, alright." I say, bringing a smug grin on his face. "She couldn't stop talking about how your fingers felt inside her, twisting at the right moment or something. And she carefully explained to me how you can fill her up fully with your dick and-"

"That's enough out of you." Max chuckles, burning red with embarrassment. He shifts his weight and looks around the hallway uncomfortably. He's probably hoping no one is near. "Say one thing and I'd lose my mind." He warns me. I wonder what he'd do and what I'd have to say to make him.

"It's funny, she explained it so vividly. But I always wondered how you'd actually feel-" I say, his jaw drops. "-inside me."

"That's it." He pushes me through the doorway into my hotel room. One hand on my hip, one hand on the back of my head. He rushes me against a closet. He looks me deep into my eyes, his eyes are filled with lust. But still, he takes time to check in with me. "When I go too far, tell me and I'll stop."

"I don't want you to stop, Max." And with that, he kisses me. Breathing heavily he moans into the kiss. He thrusts his hips against me, telling me what's waiting for me. His hand finds my ass, every time he gives it a squeeze he thrusts his hips onto me at the same time. The air around us gets blood hot. The warmth of his breath lingers on my face, making my burning cheeks worse by the second. I feel a tingling sensation down my vulva, I need this. Oh and I need it now. "Max."

"You're sure you want me?"

"Yes, Max, please. Let me, let me." I feel his hand on my face leave it, hear him unbuckle his pants and then they drop on the floor. He's still kissing me like there's no tomorrow, I break the kiss by bending through my knees. "Let me?" I say as I look up once I'm down on my knees.

"Of course, I'll fucking let you." He didn't need to say much more before I pull down his boxers and am met with his length. Kelly didn't lie when she- Shit, Kelly. I look up once again and meet the eyes of a horny Max Verstappen. Suddenly I forget all about her and can only think about him. "Don't tease me like that."

"Never," I say as I lick his dick from base to tip and sit back down.

"Now that's just mean." I smile up at him and get back to his dick. Giving another lick before closing my lips around it and start sucking. "Fuck" I hear him moan and pant. He guides my head up and down his length, speeding up a little every time my lips get to the base. "You should stop now if you don't-" he groans. "-want me to-" he moans as he can't seem to stop himself. "-cum in your pretty mouth- Fuck - right now." He lets go of my head and I give him one last suck, ending it with a pop from his tip as I take my lips off of him. I look him in the eyes with a naughty smile. "Don't you dare." I give him another lick.