part=28

***Door brust open***

Suga= doctor what happen to my doll!!

He is breathing unevenly. Sweat is visible on his forehead...

Dr. Lee= sir please wait outside I am checking her..

Suga= but-

His words get cut by jin

Jin= Okk Dr Lee.

Jin hold suga hand and bring him in the living room.

Every one is silent. Tension is filling the whole room. Every member is spreading dark aura.

The silence get break when suga speak

Suga= I know that you hate y/n . I know that you still not able to accept her.  BUT I DON'T KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO PROTECT HER. 

He get blast like a boom on jimin.  Jimin head is lowerd in shame that he can't able to protect his sister.

Jimin and taehyung they two know that there heart start accepting her. They know that even they try to show hate towards her but they want to protect her.  But they are afraid,  they are afraid of one thing that if she and her mother know there dark secret, if they know that they are beast in human form,  than they will leave them again in there dark world. 

This fear is the only thing that doesn't let them accept her, doesn't let them to show brotherly love to her.  They want her to hate them ,so much. So when she and her mother leave them they didn't regret. They didn't feel pain.

Suga= speak, EXPLAIN ME WHAT HAPPEN.  EXPLAIN JIMIN WHAT HAPPEN. HOW SHE FAINT???????

J-hope= calm down hyung!!

He put his one hand on suga shoulder and try to calm him .

Namjoom = well we also want to know how she faint.

He asked jimin while crossing his hand on his chest.

Jimin= I -i don't know

He said in a broken voice

Jin= wha-

His voice get cut

Suga=WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW?? WHEN I TOLD YOU TO PROTECT HER HUHH!!!

He kept growling

Jimin= yes I am with her and stay out the washroom. But when she get in, I get a call from Jack and I know that it's regarding mafia stuff so I move around to listen the call and when I came , I found her faint.

Namjoon= you should  cut the ca-

His words get cut when doctor Lee and nurse came.

Jin= how is she doctor lee

Dr. Lee= sir their's a lot I want to talk

All bts members look at each other and nod

Namjoon= have a seat Dr. Lee.

Dr. Lee sit down

Dr. Lee = Okk so,  sir first of all she is fine.

Suga face light up

Jungkook= but how she faint??

He asked

Dr. Lee = actually that because of sleeping drug

Bts= WHAT?????

jimin= how.

Jin= shut up, Dr. Lee you continue.  We won't interfere.