Chapter 22

After a long night, Michelle and the boys woke up the next morning feeling refreshed. However, that feeling did not last very long as someone knocked loudly on their door.

Riven kissed her quickly before grumbling something about wanting to stay in bed with her, while he walked towards the door and opened it. Seeing Bloom stand on the other side, he called for Michelle. "Princess, it's for you" he said, while gesturing for Bloom to enter the room.

Michelle quickly put on Sky's shirt to be decent for the conversation she was about to have. "What's up B?" she asked as she saw the sad look on her little sister's face. "I couldn't summon my magic at the rock circle" Bloom said, sighing while taking a seat on the bed. "Oh Bloom, those things happen. You can't expect to be able to do everything, you just found out you have magic." Michelle told her, trying to reassure her little sister. "You know, why don't I go with you next class for some moral support?" "Would you?" Bloom asked, hopefully, making Michelle immediately agree "of course, B. Anything for my little sister" "Thank you, thank you, thank you" Bloom said, hugging her sister before rushing towards the door "my next class at the rock circle is tomorrow at 9.00" "I'll be there, B, now go to your next class" "Thank you!"

"Do you think it's a good idea to go to the rock circle, love? It can get pretty dangerous out there" "I agree, I'm not entirely comfortable with you sitting there with no way to defend yourself." Riven added. "Well, you can always come with? Besides, Stella will be there as well, right?" "True, but I'll feel better if I came with you as well." Sky said, before adding "Riv has that training with Silva at 9.00 so he can't be there" "I think that's the first time I haven't been somewhere with the both of you." Michelle said, a bit in thought. "Please don't remind me, princess. I would much rather be with you" Riven said, while climbing back in bed and pulling Michelle on top of him.