EPISODE 2 - TALK WITH THEM. YOU WILL BE SAFE AND HAPPY

Time skip to morning......

Grrrrrrrr ( alarm ⏰ sound)

YN : ahhhhh!!!!!(groaning in sleep) someone off the alarm plzzzz.

(Suddenly the alarm was off)

YN : awww thanks ( about to put her bedsheet over her face)

LISA : YAHHHHH YNNNN!!!!! wake up its time for school!!!(shouting)

YN didn't give a care about her shouting and started to sleep again.

LISA : ( smirking) okay, alright I thought I dont want our taehyung oppa to wake you up. That's why I came to wake you up, as you weren't going to wake up . Let me call tae oppa.

By hearing tae, she suddenly woke up and went to her bathroom rushingly. Lisa chuckled to see her getting scared when she used taehyung's name lol..

12mins later...

She rushed towards the downstairs and got stopped when she saw everyone sitting in the dining table and eating

TAE saw yn .

TAE : Come and have a sit yn!!! ( yn sat)

NAMJOON : Today is your 1st class after holidays right? ( to yn)

YN : ye-yeah oppa!!!

After eating......

MR.KIM : Baby? Ready for your school?

YN : ( took a deep breath in and sadly looked at her dad) yeah😪

Everyone laughed at her.

MRS. KIM just laughed at yn.

MRS.KIM : Awww my poor ynie is the only person to go to school ( hugged and kissed her)

TAE : yn!! Come let's go!!

YN : what? ( confused)

TAE : Today I am going to drop you to school

Yn was shocked...

YN : bu-but jisoo unnie told she will drop me. Am I right jisoo unnie?( to jisoo) (showing her puppy eyes 🥺)

JISOO : Yeahh baby!!! But tae told he will drop you as he have some work nearby your school(nervous smile)

YN : bu-

TAE : why? Don't you wish to come with me? ( 🤨)

YN : A-aniyo!!! Let's go ...( took her bag and went out)

TAE took his car and yn went in and sat. They reached the school. Yn opened the car door and about to go but tae called her.

TAE : Yn!! Behave well and don't make any problem eventhough our dad own this (main founder of this school) Got it? Behave yourself yn!! Okay?