EPISODE 21 - WHY WOULD I?

Suddenly, jin came inside.

JIN : Guys wake up!!! You need to go to your house and get ready for your school!!! Come on guys!!!!( shouting)

Everyone woke up and jun told the drivers to drop them home. Yn did her morning routine and changed into this :

As their final exams and their competition coming up, they can wear normal clothes

As their final exams and their competition coming up, they can wear normal clothes. They are not forced to wear uniforms.

YN went downstairs and saw everyone sitting in the dinning hall and having their breakfast. Yn saw hobi, but hobi didn't mind her and started to eat his food. Yn felt bad about yesterday.

JIN : Come yn!!! Eat!!

Yn was just staring at the food which is placed infront of her. She was in her own thoughts, she feel so bad for what she did to hobi.

TAE : eat yn!!!

Suddenly, yn starts to cry hard, which took everyone's attention.

TAE : ( shocked) yn!!! I told you to eat. I didn't even scold you yn!!! ( worried tone)

YN : I AM SORRY HOBI OPPA!!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO BEHAVE LIKE THAT OPPA!!! ITS ALL MY FAULT OPPA, I AM SORRY. I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT YOU OR DISRESPECT YOU OPPA!!! I DONT KNOW WHY I SPOKE LIKE THAT TO YOU OPPA!!! ( crying hard)

J HOPE came near yn and hugged her tightly.

HOBI : It's ok yn ah!!! Calm down baby!!! ( hugging her)

YN : ( hugged him tightly) Dont hate me oppa!!!! I will be a good sister oppa!!! ( crying)

HOBI : You are my sunshine baby!!! How can I hate my sunshine!!! I will not hate you, no matter what!!! ( wiped her tears with his fingers)

YN : ( hugged him again)

HOBI : Ok now!!! Don't you dare to escape from eating!! ( acting seriously)

YN : (laughing) okay oppa!!!

Yn ate and jisoo dropped her in school. As usual they practiced for their competition and they came back home. Yn entered her house and got shocked to see her mom and dad.

YN : eomma and appa!!!! ( went near them and hugged them tightly)

Yn's smile faded, when she saw a small girl coming towards her.

YN : who is this ? ( confused)