Whirlwind

2019 began calmly for me. I was still grounded, but things were stable. Spencer and I had been going strong for a couple months at that point. Ashton, Delia, Stephanie, and Katya were still my friends. I'd picked up a new hobby, makeup, which inspired me to wake up early and create masterpieces on my eyelids.

Theresa was still gone from the house, and my dad was thinking about moving

Theresa was still gone from the house, and my dad was thinking about moving. He wanted a fresh start.

Not that far into February, Spencer was feeling the same.

A girl in my art class, Morgan, had become a suspicious character. I never paid her much attention before, but she had been coming up to me and asking me questions.

"Do you know where Spencer is right now?"

I told her that he was in his class, I didn't know which teacher, but that it wasn't her business. She shrugged and sat down.

Another time, she asked if I was dating him. I told her the truth because I had no reason to lie: we weren't technically dating but we were exclusive and not seeing other people. She nodded in understanding.

I brought those interactions up to him, and he seemed just as confused as me. He didn't really know her and told me he would confront her.

In other words, he went on a date with her.

Delia and I were discussing our art projects when Morgan waltzed into class late, claiming she had just come back from lunch. Her table mates asked her how her lunch was, and she said it was good.

"I went to The Rock with Spencer."

Stephanie, Delia, and I stared at her, eyes wide. This was news to all of us. My body and brain shut down. I envisioned myself jumped over the tables to wring her neck. I instantly starting shaking from all the emotions welling inside me. Delia tried to calm me, tell me that we didn't really know what that meant.

I texted Spencer.

We are done.

I know what you did.

How dare you?! You lied to me!

Why her??

Why did you tell me that you didn't like her.

He responded as if he had no clue what I was even talking about. And when I said her name, he caved. He said it was none of my business, that she cared for him and was kind to him.

They started dating not long after. Out of spite or because he truly wanted to, I wasn't sure.

She would come into class late most days, and then talk about him and how wonderful they were together. She glanced at me often to make sure I heard every word. I couldn't miss it.

During the day, he ignored me and she bullied me.

At night, he wanted me back. He asked for nudes, for attention. He wanted to call and longed to hold me. He said that he loved me and didn't know why he was with her in the first place. His dick would start talking to him, and then he'd talk to me.