11 • Beach Day, Ruined

{ Remember:
1. ' ' = Thoughts
2. " " = Dialogue
3. " "+Bold = Telepathic Communication
4. [ ] = Point of View or Date&Time
5. { } = Author Notes
6. ( ) = Relevant Information
7. Bold+Italics = Universe's Answer }

[ 1st Person Point of View • Aiko Emiko ]

Class just ended so me and Kusuo were walking out. That is... until Kaido stopped us. He told us about how the world was going to change and then did his own little walk away. Kusuo wondered if the boy had made a new friend. "Hey, Kusuo!" The pinkette looked at me. "I need to get home sooner than usual so I'll talk to you tomorrow!" I started running away from the boy so that I could go home. Kusuo blinked at me as my form disappeared down the hallway. 'Well... since Aiko isn't here anymore...'

[ Time Skip: End of the Next Day ]

Kaido was showing us the way to his new hangout. He said we couldn't say anything about it and it was super top secret. I just gave him a smile in return. Eventually we made it to the door to see it ajar. We walked in to see that the place was a mess. Kaido started talking about how Dark Reunion was right behind him and Kusuo thought 'Bingo.' I internally cackled at their interaction.

~~~~~~

Kusuo was dragged into going to the beach with Nendou and decided to bring me along. He said, and I quote, "I'm not suffering alone." That's how we ended up here. At the beach. Me and Kusuo were just sitting on the sidelines while Nendou teased Kaido. Kaido started drowning in the water... but he was barely at the shoreline... Hairo came and saved the boy, quickly noticing Kusuo and my presence. He told us he volunteered at the beach as a lifesaver. Eventually, the boy left to go save someone else. Nendou asked if me or Kusuo would go swimming but the psychic quickly spoke for both of us. "Just forget we're here." I looked into his thoughts to see why he rejected for me as well... and I have to say it was very hard to keep a straight face. 'I don't want to be here, but they are not taking the only person I tolerate away from me either. Plus, if she went swimming she would need to wear a swimsuit...' I saw him glance at me and quickly look back at his book before continuing his thought, his ears a bit pink. 'They don't need to see her in a bikini...'

Me and Kusuo watched as Nendou started harassing the girls. The psychic completely disregarded his previous thoughts as he dragged me into the water with him. 'I don't need people thinking we're affiliated with him.' He put me in a floaty as he pointed into the water, silently telling me he was going to go under. I nodded at him and closed my eyes, relaxing. I quickly realized what was going to happen soon and my eyes snapped open. I looked for the woman who would drown in the anime before rushing towards her. When I finally reach her she had just started drowning so I quickly pull her up and give her my floaty. I give a sigh in relief, glad I helped before I felt something. Something grazed my leg. And apparently it didn't like psychics because as soon as that happened I started drowning. I couldn't feel my legs.

Nendou quickly realized what was happening and jumped into the water to save me, yelling orders at Kaido. Though, Kaido had tried swimming to save me and began drowning when Nedou pointed it out. Nedou grabbed me and started swimming to shore, seeing Hairo and having to carry him as well on the way back. Eventually it became to much for Nendou but once Kusuo realized it was me that had started drowning he quickly helped the males. He wasn't a fan of how I was pressed up against a bunch of boys while wearing practically nothing... but he could deal with that later. Kusuo helped Nendou carry us all back to the beach and quickly pulled me away from the other three. "Are you okay? What happened?" I'm... not sure I hugged the boy and he heard me sniffle. He hugged back and just stood there while I processed what happened. I didn't understand at all, what could have touched me to make my legs go completely numb?

Kusuo had given me a towel to wrap myself in when I finally released him. When I calmed down enough, I walked up to Nendou and thanked him. He said it wasn't a problem, and Kusuo couldn't say he was pleased about the conversation Nendou had with Kaido later that day.

[ Time Skip: Drop Off ]

Kusuo had walked me to my house after that little incident. He was a bit hesitant to leave me alone, but I eventually convinced him that I was fine.