0.7␈

𝗣𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩❥
𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗖𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗯𝗯 ✈︎
__________
i was sitting on the couch when jamonte had came downstairs he looked fine asf what let me get out my head.

@𝐽𝑎𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑖𝑛𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗘𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗿 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝟮𝟬,𝟱𝟲𝟳 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀 99  🅿️roblems & messages 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝟭,𝟮𝟯𝟳___________"where you finna go" i asked "nowhere why you ask" he said "caus...

@𝐽𝑎𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑖𝑛
𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗘𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗿 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝟮𝟬,𝟱𝟲𝟳 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀
99 🅿️roblems & messages
𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝟭,𝟮𝟯𝟳
___________
"where you finna go" i asked "nowhere why you ask" he said "cause you dressed all nice and shit"

"naw i ain't going nowhere special where paris and lil man"

"Paris left to Angel house and my brother at his friends" i replied dryly

"aw come on then go get yo shoes in shit on imma be in the car"

"you gone let me come frr what happened to you don't like me" i said "nigga didn't i say go get yo shit imma leave yo ass" he said going to the door

i jumped over the couch to the room threw on my jordan's 1 and dipped out the house before locking the door.

we been driving around in the car for a minute now he been jumping out and making his . swerves and shit.

"im bored can we do something else besides this"

"wanna smoke" he said pulling out already rolled woods " ouuu yes please "aht wait before i give you this don't start tweaking and shit keep it under control" he said .

"whatever just give me one" i said reaching for the bag"ight now i warned yo ugly ass" he said before lightning his wood.

"ja-monnn-tees?teee let's go get foooood" i was like three woods and he was right im high as a mf. "sure p yo ass tweaking 😭"

" i'm not i'm fine luv" i said

jamonte looked soo good behind the wheel and he had them red eyes. The things i would do to this fine man wait what the fuck am i saying.

"Ma aye what you want to eat." Jamonte says snapping me out my thoughts.

"You" i said "oh shit i did not just say that"

"Naw you did" said looking at me then licking his lips

the eyes the red eyes he knows what his doing he knows.

"stop" i said blushing "What am i doing Passion"he leaned back in his chair not breaking eye contact with me .

we didn't break eye contact for what seems like forever that is till light gonna changed to green i thought and then it did.

"Want some Benihanas," i asked "Sure why not" he said

As we made our way to the table Jamonte help me take off my hoodie being all nice and shit.

"You never this nice what happened yo sneaky link dropped you"

he laughed "Naw you just high as hell tryna help you out ma." he said looking at the menu

For some reason when he called me that it just sent butterflies through my stomach. And it just made me want him i could feel myself slowly getting horny.

"Whatchu getting i want the hibachi shrimp and a traditional cheesecake" i said "yo ass expensive you must be paying naw i'm playing imma get the hibachi steak"

"You fat you gone eat it all too ain't chu ugly ass" i said

"i don't have to get your food you know that right"

"You got me high you gone get me some food"

"You got yo self high i just showed you the product and you took it" he said

The person had came by and we ordered our food while we were waiting we was just talking  and getting to know each other.

"You a mess ghe cause there's no way you was fucking with the crackheads downtown" He said

"Naw i'm fr look made a tiktok and all his name greg we be chilling" i said showing him the tiktok we were dancing to the abow song

At this point Jamonte was sitting next to me and we where thigh to thigh he had looked up and must've seen someone he ain't want to

"Ain't no way she here bruh"
__________