0.8␈

𝗣𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩❥
𝗕𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗮 ✈︎
__________

Some girl had came by our table she was with
some dude he had a tattoo that represented Damions gang i tucked myself into the chair and behind Jamonte.

"Man what the fuck do you want Tiffany" Jamonte said with A attitude

"You know exactly what,our son need some clothes and you never give him shit and i saw you pull in here so i had to stop by"

"Girl your fucking delusional i've fucked you once and it was with a rubber so bounce girl go find yo damn Babydad" He said before waving her off

"Aye jhit if that is yo kid you need to take care of him cause i'm tired of doing it personally"
The guy with the tattoo said

"Aye man watch out that ain't my baby to take care of now bounce you and the hoe"

"I know you ain't just call me no hoe you only acing like this because that lil bitch is sitting righ there"

"Aye hoe don't come disrespectful towards me cause you can't figure out who yo Babydad is that ain't got shit to do with me" I said mind you i'm still high so half this shit was slurred or loud.

"Aye ain't that the girl Damion been looking for" The dude said

"And if she is" Jamonte said flashing his gun that's on his hip

"Then imma need to take her from up off you"

"Let's see"

And just like that shots where being fired and the building was filled with screams and fast running feet. As i was hiding under the table then i heard a body thud i peeked out to see that it was the dude with the tattoo he had been bleeding out all over the floor. And Jamonte standing over him before looking at me with blood all over his shirt.

"Get the fuck from under the table Passion"He said with more of an aggressive tone.

He grabbed me by my arm after i got from
under the table see i'm gangster and all but guns is a quick no go for me. He dragged me out to the car before taking off.

"What the fuck can you slow down" i said after he hit a corner hard ash and i hit my head.

"Just shut up Karmoni"

"Tuh let me out"

"Girl sit the fuck back and shut up"

"No let me out you not finna just keep disrespecting me" i said trying to open the door  but he just grabbed my arm and held it to the point where i couldn't move.

"Unless you trying to get me and you caught or trailed i'd advise you to shut the fuck up and stop complaining" He said before throwing my arm

i just sat there i was trying to get away from shit like this. And now look im laying right where i didn't want to be.
__________
𝗝𝗮𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲♕
𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗖𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗯𝗯 ✈︎

We've been sitting in the house for a minute now i had my inside man fix some shit up so nothing connects to us. We should be good but we not in the clear cause the nigga i killed was Damions Right hand man you'd think he'd have a better shot. Anyways Passion was cooking she still seemed to be mad at me about what happened in the car i didn't even get a thank you for saving her life.

"Hey what you making" i said walking towards the kitchen.

*silent*

"Passion"

"Bro i know you hear me man"

"Can you just leave me alone" She said making plates

"Mmtch man what happened we was just vibing what's this attitude for"

"You happened that's what fucking being rude asf"

"how the fuck was i being rude i just saved yo ungrateful ass" i said raising my voice just a little.

"One stop yelling at me Two how was i supposed to say anything with you acting like a asshole Hmm?"

"This is dumb as fuck youn got no reason to be mad P if anything i do i got Damions goons and shit finna be on me cause i saved yo ass"

"Tuh pleaseeee nigga you act like you actually worried about them" she said before pushing me out of the way

"Your fucking cut keep yo distance away from me shorty i'm out"

And with those simple words broke everything they just built without even trying to.
_____________

Authors note-
Ight y'all this literally took me day cause i didn't know how to end it. But give me some feedback on how y'all like things so far. Give me some intel on what y'all think.

Vote•Follow•Share