Reunion and Meeting

"Eh- ugh...-" Bbb groans as he holds his head, waking up in an unfamiliar room. "Ugh... Huh?" He looks around to see his friends and Ochobot in his ball like form resting under his left arm.

"Ugh..."/ "Argh..."/ "Hhh..." He turn to his right to see his friends waking up as he scratch the back of his neck confused on where he was and why were his friends here.

"Ugh...? Where are we?" He was snapped out from his thoughts by a sudden robotic voice, he look down to see Ochobot already powered on.

"I have no idea..." He replied, he turn to his friends, they were also looking around sharing the same expressions, confused, scared.

At the other side of the theater

Groans could also be heard from this side, as everyone started waking up and look at their surroundings confused

"Ugh...? Where are we?" They heard a sudden robotic voice spoke up, they look around to see where the source of the voice was.

"I have no idea..." Another voice replied, this time it was a normal human voice. Amato, one of the men in the group of agents immediately recognized whose the voice belongs to, a voice that he missed, a voice that he haven't heard in ages.

He immediately stood up as it grabs the others around him their attention, they looked at him weirdly. Amato couldn't care less, he just wanted to find the owner of the voice...

His eyes widen. "B-Bo-Boboiboy!?" He stuttered as he shouted

It grabbed the young boy in a dino cap attention, the boy stood up and both eyes were locked at one another "A-Ayah! (D-Dad!)" The boy called out as it shocked the people around him.

Bbb didn't hesitate and just charged at his father, who has his arms out. He jumped and tackled his dad with a big hug, based on their sides, Amato is like a giant to Bbb. So in this position, Bbb was hugging his father's neck as Amato has his left arm supporting his son's legs and his right arm returning the hug.

Everyone around them watch the scene in awe, as like both father and son had never seen echother in years.

"Hey, did you forget about me!?" A cheeky robotic voice broke the wholesome atmosphere, the duo or well Amato while carrying Bbb turn around to see Mechabot sulking

"Uncle Mechabot!" Bbb giggles and let his arms out, Mechabot immediately went in for the hug "I missed you too" Bbb said in a teasing tone, just to get a deadpanned glare from Mechabot.

"Amato." They turn their heads to see Tok Aba, Bbb's grandfather and Amato's father, smiling softly at them.

"Aba..." Amato slowly let Bbb down as he walk up to his father and gently hug him while the old man return it- Im so sorry Tok- I don't have any better description-.

"It's been a while huh?" Tok Aba chuckled as he slowly let go of the hug, Amato just nodded and smile.

"Greetings kids, parents and agents" A feminine voice echoed through the room, making everyone flinched as the agents prepared their weapons. While Amato hugged his son protectively.

They all looked around for the source of the voice. A few seconds later they realized the owner of the voice wasn't in the room with them.

Kaizo look every direction and shout "Who are you!? Show yourself!"

"Please calm down, I mean no harm" The voice said calmly in a soft tone. "Now why would we believe you?" Ramenman spoke up.

"Okay, I'll show myself and explain everything. But please, do not attack me. I won't do anything to you all, you have my words." The voice once again replied and everyone look at the front, where there was a big screen and a stage as purple-ish black smoke starts covering it. When the smoke fully disappeared, they saw a female figure in her teenage age.