𝟱🌙

Obanai faced the same thing as tanjiro, a trial for defending a demon.

But in the end, it all worked out as his crow even did a testify. Mugi was a nice little demon, not really wanting to eat nor hurt a human being.

When obanai was taken by shinobu to the butterfly estate so that he could heal properly, mitsuri scooted over to mugi who was still knocked out, fangirling inside as she poked mugi's soft cheek. She's so adorable!

The other hashiras were glancing at mitsuri and mugi from time to time, lowkey still feeling a bit doubtful and scared that when mugi woke up, she would harm their fellow hashira.

An hour later, mugi woke up and there was an unknown woman in front of her face.

Blinking, mugi sit up properly and looked around the room and noticed that the humans wears the same thing as her friend, obanai.

His friends? Mugi thought to herself as she looked at the hashiras.

She then saw a scarred man, he spoke in a soft voice as to not alert her. "Another demon who refuses to eat humans, yes?"

"No eat humans." Mugi repeated.

She then smells something sweet, turning her head over to a direction, he saw a boy who looked like the scarred man and crawled over to him.

The others were quickly on guard while  kiriya was looking at mugi with a bit of a nervousness. Is she gonna eat me?! He shuts his eyes when mugi's hands get closer to him.

Instead of even laying her hands on kiriya, mugi grabbed his chocolate bar from him.

She then opened her mouth and ate the chocolate, humming happily because of the treat.

mY CHOCOLATE- shocked, kiriya tried to grab his chocolate back only for mugi to roll herself back to mitsuri while eating the chocolate she stole from kiriya.

Mitsuri squealed and hugged her while kiriya dejectedly looked at mugi.

Getting an info on what's going on, kagaya chuckled and patted his son's head. "I'll get you another chocolate later, don't be sad."

Kiriya pouted and sighed sadly.

Mugi took notice of that and her droopy eyes looked at the chocolate in her hands. You don't steal from someone else, mugi. That's not nice, if you're not nice, people won't like you. Or what if people stole from you back? Obanai's lecture sounded inside her head.

Mugi then crawled back to kiriya and handed him back the left over chocolate. She then hugged him. "Mugi is sorry."

"A-ah...it's okay..." kiriya awkwardly hugged her back with a slight blush.

Most of the people awed at the scene of the two kids hugging.

"You can have this, mugi-san. Father said he'll buy another chocolate for me." Kiriya said with a smile as he pushed the chocolate back into mugi's hands.

Mugi nods and mumbled a thanks before she continue to eat the chocolates.

"So mugi, have you ever ate humans?" Kagaya suddenly asked.

Pondering, mugi nods. "I only drink bit bloods, but Ui forced me to eat human once...but he turns nice and no do it anymore." She honestly replied while finishing up the chocolate.