3.

The next morning you woke up  from the sun shining in the room and talking from downstairs. You threw the sheets off you of. You rose up and blinked for a couple seconds why you stared into space. You were thinking about last night. All the sex. All the kisses. All the nice talks. All the everything ruined. You started tearing up but you held them back. You breathed before you climbed down the ladder and off the bed. You opened the door and walked to the bathroom. You opened the door. You walked in and closed it and Locked it. You did your business. After you were done you opened the door and rubbed your eye. You slowly walked downstairs why holding the railing why still rubbing your eye. You walked dingo the kitchen and saw Carl eating Frosted Flakes and talking to Debbie and Fiona. Once Carl looked at you he smiled and stood up. He walked over to you and kissed your forehead and said goodmorning.

" Hey you ok" Carl asked you

" Yea I'm fine still tired" you replied looking at him with bags under your eyes.

"Oh well go back to bed I'll tell them to be quiet" Carl said why looking behind him then you.

" No I'm good I need to go home and change out of these clothes and run a few errands today anyways" you tell him as you walk over to the fridge and grab a beer.

" Oh ok"  he says as he walks away after looking at you a bit.

When he wasn't looking you glared at him why opening the beer with your teeth. You spit out the cap on the floor and gulped the beer why still glaring at him with a dirty look. You walked off glaring at him with a mad face one more time with the beer in your hand. You walked upstairs and into his room. You say the beer down on the dresser. You picked up your shoes and put them on and tied them. You then picked up your phone from the bed and your bag off the floor. The bag was on the floor because Carl threw it off you because the other night you guys had sex. That was garbage now you thought to yourself. You put your phone in your bag. You grabbed the beer before walking out of the room. Once you jogged down the stairs you quickly got out the front door before any one would see you. You slammed the door behind you and started walking fast away from the Gallagher house so no one from there would see you.

Once you got home you went up to your room. You threw your bag on the bed and sat on your bed also. Your hands fisted up in a ball. You started at your hands and thought for a minute looking sad. You looked down at yourself and saw that you were carls clothes. You were frustrated by him so you got up quickly. Picked out some clothes from your closet, tore his off and threw yours off in anger. You waded the clothes up in a ball and threw them on the floor. You slid down your bed as you start crying. You put your hands on your face. You take one last breath before taking got ur hands off your and   and wiping your tears. You had a plan going on in your head about what you were  going to with him. You shoved his clothes in the corner of your room. You brushed your hair really quickly before you went out again. You then emptied out your bag and threw the stuff out of it that you didn't need. You had your phone,water, and tampons. You slammed open your door and walked downstairs in anger. You opened the front door and after  you walked out you slammed it leaving your parents stutter why they were Turing to ask your something behind. You rushed down the sidewalk and went downtown. You went to the side store and picked up a few things for your house. That's took about 5 minutes. After you payed  you stuffed all the stuff in your white bag and walked out of   the store. You rushed down the sidewalk to go back to your house. Once you got to your house  you emptied the food out of your bag and left it on the front step of your house. You then quickly rushed to the Gallaghers once again. You stormed back into the house by the front door. When you walked in no one was home so you could scream and be angry all you wanted. You watched TV on the couch for awhile before everyone came home. When lip came home you knew he was home for the day so you ran out of the house quickly before lip could see you. You ran down the street. You weren't going to stay with Carl tonight. If he asks why I'll just say that my parents wanted me home tonight. You rushed home. Once You got inside the house You screamed why walking up the stairs. My parents were in the kitchen talking so they were startled but didn't say anything. Once You got to my room You slammed and locked your  door. You took off your bag and slid down my door with your right hand on your forehead crying. You cried for about half and hour before falling asleep on the floor. And at 1am you woke up and smoked weed outside in pitch black before going back to sleep.