5.

You woke up in carls bed from talking downstairs. You blinked a little bit before sitting up. You looked at the window to see the sun shining through  the curtains.  You jumped down from the top bunk. You saw carls phone still on the floor so you picked it up and looked at the time. It was 8:00 in the morning. You threw his phone on the bed. You then grabbed your pants from the Ground. You slipped them on. You then opened the door and walked down the hallway. You glanced in Debbie's room to see her changing franny. She glanced up at you. You walked down the stairs and through the living room and to the kitchen. You saw everyone either sting breakfast,getting ready for work or school. You saw 3 pieces of toast on a plate. You picked one up and stuffed it in your mouth. You opened the fridge door why the toast is half out of your mouth. You grabbed O.J from the fridge. You closed the fridge door behind you. You grabbed the closet cup. You flicked off the cap and poured the juice into your clear plastic cup. You screwed the white cap back on. You put it in the fridge closing the door behind you. You bite down on the toast before taking it out of your mouth. You walked over to carl that's as at the end of the table drinking his juice. You kissed his head before rubbing it.

" Morning babe" he said why you walked away to the counter.

"Morning" you said why you got up in the chair at the counter.

You talked to Fiona why you ate your toast.

Timeskip~
Fiona left for work at the WWC ,lip went to tamis,Liam went to Hopkins academy school, and Debbie went to derricks,  Ian went to mickeys, and Carl went to the grocery store.

———————————————————————————
When everyone left you sat at the counter finishing your juice. When you were done you looked sprung for a moment before got up and rushed upstairs. You walked done he hall and into carls room. You saw he left his phone so you picked it up and turned it on. You were about to open his phone but you thought that would be snooping into his personal privacy business so you set the phone back down why turning it off. You grabbed your bag from off the floor and also your phone. You put your phone in your bag. You grabbed your black and white converse. You slipped em on before putting your bag on your shoulder. You fixed your hair in a ponytail before walking out of carls room. You rushed down the stairs and turned right. You opened the white inside door closing it behind you before opening the real door and closed it behind you when you walked out. When you stepped out you felt the hot summer sun bam down on you. When you got to the sliver gate you couldn't open it it was burning hot fork the sun so you kicked it open. It didn't t break think god. You walked down the sidewalk heading to your house.

When you arrived at your house you opened up the front door and slammed it closed behind you. You rushed upstairs. Once you opened your room door you closed it behind you. You flicked off your shoes and pulled your phone out  of your bag before dropping your white bag. You plopped on your baba me go on TikTok.

(Timeskip to nighttime because I'm to lazy to write the whole day)

———————————————————————————
You were at your house smoking weed doing nothing not even on your phone. You thought to yourself that you would go to the Gallaghers. You threw out your weed. You slipped your shoes back on and grabbed you white bag from off the floor. You dropped your phone bag in it before opening your door and closing it behind you once you walked out. You ran back downstairs and opened the front door and closed it behind you quickly. You ran to the Gallaghers excited to see Carl. Once you jumped over one more fence you got to the Gallaghers. You opened the front door and ran it kicking the door behind you. You ran upstairs and busted into carls room. What you saw made your heart drop. You saw him having sex with a blonde bitch why blasting music. They both looked at your and stopped quickly and putting there clothes back on. Your jaw slightly dropped. You laughed almost crying when you walked out of carls room.

" Gallagher..don't even fuck  with me or make me laugh" you yelled why walking down the hallway.

" Babe" Carl said walking behind you trying to stop you why you heard him clip up his belt.

" DONT BABE ME YOU FUCKING GHETTO PIECE OF SHIT" you yelled at him why you rushed down the stairs.

" Hun" he tried talking.

" What the hell is going on" Fiona said rushing into the living room with lip and Ian behind her.

" I FUCKING  HATE YOU GALLAGHER HATE YOU" you screamed at him why you got to the end of the stairs and turned around to face him behind you. You saw the blonde bitch behind him touching his shoulders.

" Hahah..haha I can't fucking believe you I-I-I honestly want to kill you with a bat right now" you said pacing around.

" It was a mis-" Carl tried to say but was cut off.

" NO THATS WHAT EVER GUY SAYS WHEN THEY BREAK UP WITH A GIRL. GO FUCK AND EAT OUT THAT BLONDE BITCH YOU FUCKER" You shouted at him.

" Babe I-"  Carl was cut off but screaming again.

" NO FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU AND YOUR BLONDE BITCH"  you screamed at him why getting up in his face and pointing at him.

" Well guess someone wasn't good enough and blonde for him" You heard the other girl say. You looked at her and she was filing her nails with a pink nail filer. Car looked at her too with a dirty look. You walked up to her.

" Hi I'm Kassidey Carls girl friend" she said holding out her hand why smiling waiting for you to shake it.

" you have the audacity" you just to her. Felt grabbed your shoulders trying to pull you away but your shrugged him off.

You glared at her for a moment why she filed her nails. Everyone stared at your movements. When she was about to look up at you you grabbed her hair and started twisting it.

" HEY" she screamed as she put her hands on your fist.

" HEY GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT" she screamed as you guys rolled around on the floor pulling each other hair.

" WANNA STEAL  HIM YOU BLONDE BITCH" You screamed at her.

" WANNA DIE WHORE" you screamed in her face.

" HEY"  Carl yelled about to stop you guys but lip stopped him.

" LET ME GO" Carl told lip as lip held him back by his arm.

"Wanna loose a eye"  lip said to Carl.

Carl looked at lip for a moment before getting out of his lock.

" DUMB BITCHHHH" the girl screamed.

" DONT EVER FUCK WITH ME AGAIN" you yelled at the girls face why holding her down why also pulling her hair again.

" OK OK OK" she begged.

You got off of her and glared at Carl. You started to tear up a bit.

"Honey-" he was about to say but got cut off by screaming again.

" NO GALLAGHER...FUCK YOU"  you screamed at him why you picked up your hair tie the girl pulled out of your hair and your bag.

" fuck you piece of shit Gallagher" you said as you walked over to him and slapped him.

" What the hell" he said to you as he felt his face.

"Cheating douchbag" you said to him before you walked out of the Gallagher house with everyone staring at you why you slammed the door behind you. When you left everyone just stared at Carl angry.

" Carl what the fuck I liked talking to her she was a nice girl" lip said to him why he threw his arms up.

You walked down the sidewalk crying.

Timeskip~
You got to your house and you balled your eyes out for days. You never went back to the Gallagher house after that.