(2)

During the break, Jungkook and Taehyung walk hand in hand towards the cafeteria. "You have to introduce me to Sana." Jungkook says. "She seems very nice to me." Jungkook says. Taehyung looks at him. "Maybe soon." Taehyung says. Jungkook nods. "Okay." Jungkook says.

"You sit down. I'll get our food." Taehyung says. Jungkook nods. He kisses Taehyung's cheek and walks over to a table.

Taehyung walks over to Jungkook with two trays. He sits down opposite Jungkook. Jungkook smiles. "Thank you. You are the best." Jungkook says. Taehyung smiles briefly and they start eating.

"After school we still go to that one cute cafe, right?" Jungkook asks. Taehyung shrugs. Jungkook frowns. "Tae? Is something wrong?" Jungkook asks. "No, why?" Taehyung asks. "You're acting strange." Jungkook says. Taehyung sighs.

"If there's anything you can tell me. I'm your boyfriend. I can help you." Jungkook says. He puts his hand on Taehyung's. Taehyung slaps Jungkook's hand away. Jungkook is shocked.

"Tae, what is it?" Jungkook asks. Taehyung stands up. Everyone in the cafeteria is now looking their way. "Stop being so annoying." Taehyung says. Some students start to giggle. "You're really annoying." Taehyung says. Jungkook's eyes widen. Why is Taehyung saying this?

"I'm breaking up with you." Taehyung says. "What?" Jungkook replied, startled. "This was all fake. My love for you wasn't real." Taehyung says. "I never loved you. You're just an ugly fag." Taehyung says. Tears roll down Jungkook's cheeks. Students are filming this.

Taehyung takes his cup of Coke and pours it over Jungkook. Students start to laugh. "And now stay away from me." Taehyung says and walks away. Students are pointing and laughing at Jungkook. Jungkook gets up. He is crying. He feels hurt and humiliated. Jungkook runs out of the cafeteria crying. Everyone laughs.

Jungkook is crying on the couch at home. He has never felt so hurt and humiliated. Jungkook still can't understand. Why did Taehyung hurt and humiliate him? Why did Taehyung break up with him? Jungkook really thought they were both happy together.

And why was he doing this in the cafeteria in front of everyone? Did Taehyung really lie to him? Jungkook sighs deeply.

"You know what? I'm going to change schools. I can't show up at school now after what happened today." Jungkook talks out loud to himself. "I'm just going to a new school and hopefully make new friends there. I can't see Taehyung anymore." Jungkook says. He nods, pleased with his idea.