(13)

The next day, Jungkook is in the car with Jin and Namjoon. The night went well so Jungkook can go home. Jungkook is very happy that he can go home. He doesn't like the hospital at all. But who does?

Jin drive into the street. "Oh no." Jin says. "What?" Jungkook asks. He's in the back. Namjoon asked Jungkook if he would like to sit in the front, but Jungkook refused.

"What is he doing here?" Namjoon asks slightly irritated. "Who?" Jungkook asks. Namjoon looks back. Jungkook looks at him questioningly. "Taehyung is here. He's waiting in your yard." Namjoon says. Jungkook sighs deeply.

Jin parks the car and turns off the engine. He unbuckles his seat belt and gets out of the car. "You guys just stay in the car. I'll take care of it." Jin says before closing the door. Jungkook looks out the window and sees Jin walking towards Taehyung.

"What are you doing here?" Jin asks Taehyung. "I'm here for Jungkook." Taehyung says. Jin frowns. "Why?" Jin asks. "To apologize for what happened." Taehyung says. Jin rolls his eyes. "Go away." Jin says. "Jungkook doesn't want to see you, so go away." Jin says.

"Did Jungkook himself say he doesn't want to see me?" Taehyung asks. "Shut up, Taehyung and go away." Jin says. "No. I'm not leaving until Jungkook himself tells me to leave." Taehyung says. "I'm warning you, Taehyung." Jin says.

"You're leaving now." Jin says. "No." Taehyung says again. Jin grabs Taehyung's shirt. He pulls Taehyung towards him. "It's your fault that Jungkook ended up in the hospital. You put him under a lot of stress. He has to take it easy now so you have to leave. He can't have you around or else it will go wrong again." Jin hisses. "So go away. Now." Jin says. He looks angrily into Taehyung's eyes.

Namjoon gets out of the car. "Jin, baby calm down." Namjoon says. He walks up to Jin and Taehyung. "I won't calm down until Taehyung is gone." Jin says. Namjoon looks at Taehyung. "Go away, Taehyung. Don't make it harder than it is." Namjoon says. Taehyung sighs. "I just want to apologize." Taehyung says. He runs a hand through his hair.

"I know. But now is not the right time." Namjoon says. "So please go away. Do it for Jungkook." Namjoon says. Taehyung sighs. "All right then." He says and leaves.

Jin sighs deeply. "Thank you babe." Jin says. He hugs Namjoon. Namjoon smiles and hugs him back. Then Jungkook comes out of the car. Jin walks over to him and wraps an arm around Jungkook's waist for support. They walk into Jungkook's house and take care of him for the rest of the day. At night Jin stays to sleep.