𝟎𝟎𝟗

saturday night was coming to a close. the pair had just finished eating dinner - maya ordered an italian after jude confessed that he hadn't had one since the euros final back in july.

"so what were the euros like for you?" maya asked jude as he took a bite of his pineapple pizza.

"incredible. well up until the italy loss but i was happy just to be there really," jude explained.

"you all did us so proud, i loved watching you guys on tv," maya exclaimed.

"thanks maya," jude grinned. "so will you be watching us in the world cup then?"

"of course! my eyes are gonna be glued to the screen," maya joked.

"there won't be a screen this time," jude replied smirking right back at the girl.

"what do you mean?" maya asked tilting her head.

"you'll be in the stands, its on me," jude said confidently as if he knew that maya would still be his when the world cup came around in december.

"aww jude, supporting you in qatar would be a dream."

"to be fair, we should probably start with you supporting dortmund," jude joked as he shrugged back at maya.

"or you could sign for man united?" maya was quick with her comeback, and it made jude chuckle.  "but yes i'd love to watch you play in germany too," maya added.

"i do look good in black and yellow to be fair"

"you know it. but you sure i wouldn't be too distracting wearing a dress like this at the stadium?"

"trust me, i wouldn't wanna be distracted by anyone else," jude said staring into maya's eyes granting him a smile from the girl.

that was the conversation that taught jude and maya a lot about each other. it taught them that jude was certain that the two would be dating by december and also that maya wanted to support him during the big moments of his career.

as the night progressed, jude and maya chatted about their families, their interests and even versed eachother on the playstation. eventually though once they were both feeling tired, they head off to bed at around 10:30 pm.

"so this is my room," maya welcomed jude in.

"oh my god. do you have cleaners around here? neatest room i've ever seen," jude was left stunned by maya's bedroom.

"nope just me."

"wow i'm impressed, i better not mess it up then."

as jude turned to face maya, he was shocked to see the girl only wearing her bra and underwear, about to change into her silk pyjama set.

"oh sorry, my bad," jude apologised respectfully for looking.

maya started to giggle. "jude it's alright i don't mind."

"you look stunning by the way," jude couldn't help but compliment the girl.

"thanks JB, now are you gonna change or do you wanna just keep staring at me?"

"you know the answer but i'll go change now."

maya thought he'd be shy and change in the bathroom but jude took his shirt off right then and there. maya sat in bed tying her hair up, her eyes following his every move. he was confident. now he was topless and only wearing some grey palm angels sweatpants - just like the first night that maya and jude slept beside eachother.

he was so fit that maya couldn't resist scanning his body. it felt like no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't flaw him. before the model could get too carried away, jude turned off the light and joined her, lying down on her bed.

"man i feel so tired," jude muttered facing maya as he covered himself with a blanket.

"me too," maya said yawning.

"yeah but i really don't wanna sleep tonight," jude groaned.

"why's that?"

"because when i wake up, i'll have to leave."

"i didn't know you liked manchester so much jude."

"it's not manchester, it's you," jude chuckled.

maya got instant butterflies when she heard that. with a big smile on her face, she pulled jude's face closer and kissed him.

the two pulled away for a second,
"i'm gonna miss you." maya confessed.

"i'm gonna miss you too." jude pulled maya in for a hug.

"well i do have something to tell you..." maya looked up at jude cheekily.

"go on?"

"semester break starts next friday i can stay with you in dortmund for a whole week."

"what? are you joking?" jude asked as his brown eyes widened.

"nope," maya reassured.

"oh my god! you've made my week with that news." jude beamed with happiness. he couldn't believe that he'd see her again so soon.

"are you excited?" maya asked.

"of course! are you kidding i'm buzzing maya."

"me too." maya said with her hand on his chest as her eyes slowly fell heavier and heavier.

jude laid back and watched maya doze off until he shortly followed a few minutes later.
the pair cuddled eachother to sleep and felt at home.

everything felt so right. to be young and maybe even falling in love, there wasn't a greater feeling than this.

author's note:

author's note:

hiii

firstly thank u so much for 2000+ views!!

love and appreciate all of you <3

also i'll try to update quick this week as a valentines gift from me to you x

any suggestions pls comment!

stay safe lovelies x