𝟎𝟏𝟖

after spending the morning to catch up on love island together and the afternoon to go out for lunch, it was finally time.

jude had been waiting for this moment for a long while.

it was about 9:30pm and maya and jude had finally made it to her hotel, more specifically her hotel pool.

"how'd you know i love late night swims?" maya asked, adjusting her bikini strap as she joined jude in the water.

"you posted about it once, didn't ya?" jude replied with a smile.

"oh so you've been stalking me for a while then," maya giggled, splashing water towards jude.

"can't confirm or deny," jude shrugged and chuckled. "you look stunning in that by the way."

then everything paused. he could feel his heart thumping. his heartbeat was rapid.

that feeling was nervousness. the whole concept of being nervous was foreign to jude. but tonight, tonight he was afraid of getting it wrong. it didn't help that maya looked perfect either. so good that it was intimidating. her black hair swinging side to side as the blue LED lights illuminated her skin. her curves exposed. her gentle brown eyes stared into his now, not saying anything, waiting for him to speak first.

"maya i've been meaning to speak to you."

"what is it?" she cocked her head to the side, then came closer towards him until they were only a couple inches apart.

"the last few weeks i've been thinking and..." he looks up at maya and breaks into a smile.

maya smiles back at him, "yeah?"

"you make me feel like i count," jude blurts. "i think about you nonstop. what i'm about to say might scare you, i know you've been done wrong before but-" jude stutters.

maya comes closer and places her hands on his neck, her eyelashes fluttering at him gives jude a sense of comfort.

"can i be your boyfriend?"

maya's lips form the biggest wide-mouthed smile. her hands cover her gasp. "yes!"

she presses her lips against jude. this was their longest kiss by far, setting fireworks in their stomachs. jude pulled away for a second, then smiled his way into another kiss. both could feel a rush of heat to their cheeks. more and more sparks flying every time their lips connected.

"i love you," jude whispered.

"i love you too."

finally exclusive !

finally exclusive !

also can u guys believe jude's turning 19 tmrw?!

anyways take care, see u until then <3