𓅰09𓅰

┏━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━┓ㅤ

«««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Ⓟ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓛ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓜ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓢ︎ Ⓢ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓒ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓓ︎ Ⓡ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓤ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓓ︎

«««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»ㅤ

Karasuno ended up winning its match against Tokonami flawlessly.

There were some minor problems as the game went on, but in the end, all ended well. Winning two sets with a score of 25-12 and 25-14, Karasuno won its first match for today.

Everyone in the team was happy, of course, since they will be able to move on for the second match.

There was also someone who was extremely happy that they ended up in tears, delighted that they could get to stay and play inside the court longer.

Akito didn't waste this chance and capture his crying kouhai's face with his phone that he grabbed out of nowhere. This might be a nice memory to keep or to use for blackmailing... the latter was preferably, but since he was a good senpai, he might as well just use this for emergency uses or the former instead.

But happiness never lasts. Unfortunately, the female volleyball club who had their match on a different block and division has lost.

It was quite saddening, knowing that it would be Yui's, the female volleyball club captain, and the other third years last year in high school. But, there's still next time and second chances exist, right?

At least they still have the boy's team. And the girls' volleyball club can cheer them on, especially upon knowing that Yui Michimiya has a slight crush on her fellow team captain.

Courtesy to his source, Mao Aihara, a good friend of his aside from Shimizu.

But, anyway, back to the present. Out of the 55 school volleyball team that entered the competition, only 23 was left to continue their journey. And Karasuno was a part of that.

Next, for the second match-up. It was finally between them and them.

Karasuno versus Datekougyou was next.

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎

"Karasuno's number 10 was amazing, wasn't he? Scoring so many times with quick strikes..."

"I know, right! Even though he's so shot!"

"But remember their pinch server, number 13? Man, they could even be on par with Seijou's Okaiwa serves!"

"Yeah, can't believe he scored 7 consecutive times just from serving..."