𓅰13𓅰

I'm so sorry for the incredibly late update! I was just busy and all that I didn't have any time to write.

Have fun reading~  Also, thank you for the 60K+ reads!! OH MY GOSH, I couldn't believe that there are plenty reading this fanfic. Thank you for your reads and votes, also I love reading your comments~♡ My other book, TWTPTFLOB x Fem Sebastian OC has been published! I hope you'll try reading it♡

┏━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━┓

«««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Ⓝ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓦ︎ Ⓐ︎Ⓓ︎Ⓓ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓝ︎,
Ⓦ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓛ︎Ⓒ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓜ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓣ︎Ⓞ︎ Ⓣ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓕ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓜ︎

«««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Yachi could only watch them with dotted eyes.

Who would have thought that she will be able to witness a giant smurf getting strangled to death by his senpais and fellow first years in her life?

Definitely, not the author.

The cute blonde had just arrived at the gym after her lomg tiring hours of sitting and listening around to her sensei's lesson for the whole day. Only for her to flinch upon hearing a bloodcurdling scream on her way towards her destination.

So now, here she is... watching the whole situation taking place in front of her.

Also, who would have thought that that screaming she heard was from a male?

Definitely, not the author again.

Anyways...

"OIIII!! STOPP! I SAID STOP YOU LITTLE VERMINS!!!"

Akito was screaming for his dear life as he kept on prying four monsters off of him. After they lunged themselves when Akito entered the gym and fell on the floor. Hard.

This was the reason why he was hesitant to go back. But because of the voice inside his head, he started to feel guilty for being absent from their last match against Seijou. So, long story short, he decided to attend practices. And now---he was starting to regret opening the door that lead him to where he was right now.

Kageyama and Tanaka were gripping tightly on both sides of his legs while Nishinoya and Hinata were hanging on his side and chest.

"DAICHI!! HELP ME! COACH! SUGA!! ASAHI!! FREAKIN HELP ME THIS INSTA---GYAAHHH!!"