Introduction

Hi! Thank you for deciding to read my story!

I know introductions are very boring but I would very much appreciate it, if you didn't skip this.

This is my first Stray Kids fanfiction to ever publish and the first story I have written in English. I must say that English is not my first language, so if you spot any grammar or spelling mistakes, feel free to call me out on them.

In general, I do not have any problem with criticism, both positive and negative are totally fine. But I do not want to see any hate, toxicity, negativity, homophobia or transphobia in the comment section - if you have a problem with my story, simply do not read it. 

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction! None of the events happening in this story took place in real life and I am not trying to assume or force sexuality onto anyone. I support Stray Kids as a group because I like their music and the characteristics they show on camera. Neither me nor any of you know their true personalities, meaning I definitely did not write them how they truly are and I never intended to do so. Everyone has struggles, so do the members of Stray Kids - in real life as well as in this story - and I can only tell you to not take the things I wrote too seriously. 

Before reading, I should tell you that I did not use the Korean age system in this story because a lot of people do not know about it and might get confused if I say Jisung was born in 2000 but became 18 at the beginning of the year 2017. Still, I decided to have them age on New Year's instead of on their birth day because once again, it is easier for the people who do not know or care about the members' exact birth dates. To conclude, Jisung was 16 years old in December of 2016 but 17 years old on January 1st of 2017.

I hope this makes sense for all of you and no one gets confused by it. If you do, do not worry, their ages are often mentioned in the story.

Speaking of which, you might have noticed I was using the years 2016 and 2017 as examples. That is, because I decided to start this story at a time before the group was even formed and some of the boys' pasts were changed so they fit better in the story but you will understand everything once you read it. 

Still, I wrote the group with only 8 members right from the beginning because their 9th member shouldn't be brought up or mentioned in this context unnecessarily often.

Have fun reading and thank you for not skipping my little introduction!

Feel free to leave comments under the chapters to tell me how you like them.

Lots of love <3

Akira