Sleeping Spell

You were fighting a monster called Sleepodous. Just by the name, you could tell he had to do something with sleep. The monster blasted something on the ground that made a fall backwards. When he was done shooting, you looked up and saw that he was gone. Everyone got up and walked towards each other.

“He's got to be here somewhere.” said Kevin.

“Peek a boo!” yelled Sleepodous.

You turned around and saw him behind you with something in his hand. He put it up to your stomach. It was draining all your energy out of you. You ended up demorphing before you could hit the ground. You then fell to the ground unconscious. Sleepodous then disappeared for the final time. Everyone ran to you to see if you were okay. Jayden ran behind you and put your head on his lap. He moved the hair out of your eyes. 

“We should get her back to the house.” said Kevin.

Jayden nodded and picked you up. He carried you to house. He didn't like seeing you like this. 

*Time Skip*

You were laying down on the couch covered by your favorite blanket and a cold rag on your forehead. Everyone was gone fighting Sleepodous again. As soon as they defeated Sleepodous, they saw all the energy fly out of him to go find their rightful owner. 

“We should go back to the house to see if Y/N is awake.” said Mia

Everyone nodded at each other and ran back to the house.

*Time Skip*

Everyone was sitting around you waiting for you to wake up. Jayden was holding your hand because he was scared that you weren't going to wake up. You woke up and squeezed Jayden’s hand. He looked up at you and saw you awake. You gave him a smile. He got up and hugged you tight.

“I'm so glad you're alive, I thought I was going to lose you.” cried Jayden into your shoulder.

“Don't worry baby, can't get rid of me that easy.” you said into his ear. 

Jayden hugged you really tighter and gave you a kiss on your forehead. 

“I love you so much Y/N.”

“I love you too Jayden.”

You guys kissed one more time before breaking apart. You got up carefully and went on a walk with Jayden. You and him caught up. It was the best day ever because you knew Jayden was your soulmate