Lauren?!

Y/N’s POV

We were currently in a battle with Fiera. She was shooting fire at all of us and we were not backing down without defeating her. The others were fighting her when I snuck around to attack her from the back. I guess she has eyes in the back of her head because she turned around and shot me with a fireball. I flew backward and hit a hill. At least it wasn't concrete though. I demorphed because I needed fresh air. After the flash, i see the others on the ground grunting in pain. They were about to get defeated when another ranger comes out of nowhere. The new ranger then blasted Fiera into thin air.

Mia- Wow who’s that?

Kevin- I dont know.

I got up slowly and walked over to the others. Jayden got up and wrapped his arms around my waist. I think I bruised my ribs because it hurts to stand up. She then demophed and looked at us with a smile. When I saw her, I knew who it was.

Antonio- Who are you?

Jayden- She's my big sister.

Everyone- What?!

Lauren- Hi Jayden.

She then smiles. She walks up to us and puts a hand on Jayden’s cheek. She then walked away. The next thing I know, all the memories come back to me. Lauren then looks at me. My eyes start to water.

Y/N- Lauren, is... is that really you?

Lauren- Y/N? Oh my god!

She and I then gave each other a big hug, At this point, I was crying. But they were happy tears so were good.

Lauren- It's been so long!

Emily- What's going on?

Jayden- Lauren and Y/N, have been best friends since they were little. They haven't seen each other for 10 years.

Everyone's mouth dropped. We then pulled away. At this point, I was balling my eyes out. She put her hand up to my cheek and whipped my tears.

Lauren- Hey it's okay, I'm here now.

We smiled and hugged again.

Mia- Come on, let's get out of here you guys, let’s go home.

We then leave the battlefield and went home.

Thank you @LovelyHannahxWanda for the idea!! <3