Daddy hear me out....

a/n: HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY GUUUUYSSS!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU LIKED THE LAST CHAPTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER:

I woke up in a room i didnt recognize. i sat up and the blanket that was covering me fell down and my boobies was exposed out in the wildie wild. i quikly took the blanket and covered me up by wrapping it around my skinny small cute kawaii piss grey hazel nut dog cum red body.

my room looked like this. 

it was really pretty i thought for myself

it was really pretty i thought for myself. i walked over to the door and just as i was reaching over for the door daddy opened the door. i was already reaching over for the door and didnt have time to stop so my hand landed right on top of his donky dong through out his pants.

i quikly pulled my hand to myself but it was too late. i've already awoken the beast... and i kinda dropped the blanket when i pulled my hand for myself..

so i just stood there. 0'7 and boobies bigger then your moms ass.

he walked over to me and crouched down. in the start i though he was gonna be a gentleman and get me the blanket so i could cover myself up again, but no. who am i kidding, its daddy we are talking about.

i felt something touch my badussy. i looked down and saw him with his 11 inch fingers and touching my wet ass badussy.

i wasnt ready and moaned.

he stopped again. oh no... shouldnt i have moaned back there???? 

but then he took his arms and wrapped around my waist. his tounge met mine and we started making out. while we were making out we walked backwards and when we reached the bed, we fell down.

him on top of me.

while we were making out he took one of his hands and took it down to my badussy and rubbed and took his fingers like they where small donky dongs and and took them and out so fast i nearly cummed.

we stopped making out but he was still on top of me while he was giving me his fingers.

i moaned.

right now was it only 1 finger in but that changed quickly and became 3 and then 4 and then the whole fist.

i screamed when he put his whole fist in. he took it out again and my cum floatet out.