Now where Were we?

a/n HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY GUUUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE THIS CHAPTER BAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS ABOUT TO GET SPICEYYYYYYYYYYY🥵😫😩🥺🥵😍 🥰😏🥵😫😩🥺🥵😍 🥰😏🥵😫😩🥺🥵😍 🥰😏🥵😫😩🥺🥵😍 🥰😏🥵😫😩🥺🥵😍 🥰😏🥵😫😩🥺🥵😍 🥰😏🥵😫😩🥺🥵😍 🥰😏🥵😫😩🥺🥵😍 🥰😏🥵😫😩🥺🥵😍 🥰😏🥵😫😩🥺🥵😍 🥰😏🥵😫😩🥺🥵😍 🥰

i walked into his room to find him laying on the bed. on the side with one hand supporting his head and his legs crossed and the last hand over his tummy nummy.

he had a rose in his mouth.

i nearly had a malfunction. it was so hot that i nearly melted. he winked at me and i collapsed.

i collapsed down on all four and looked up like i really was a pet. i could see his donky dong get stone mf hard. and so did i. not that i have a donky dong, i just got so wet. he dropped his rose on the floor and some spit followed it down. he was clearly drooling over such an UwU hottie like me.

he crawled up to the edge of the bed and sat on my knees and took my hands on the edge. he tapped on the bed that signals that i had to go up there. and so i did. when i sat there next to his legs he turned around so he was bottom and i sat next to him. he separated his legs so i could sit there. i crawled over there reaviling my asscheeks to him. i sat down facing him and his beast.

i started unbuttoning his shirt. i would go from top to bottem. first his tie then west and then shirt.

now his 188765467829 pack was fully exposed. i started licking on the 45678908761256 abs. they were so oily and smooth. just how i wanted them. i licked further down and reached his belt and his donky dong bulge. i slowely unbuttoned the belt. then pants and now i would think boxers but no.

there wasnt any boxers, just a whild beast i was about to tame.

i quickly took his pant off and threw all the clothes away. now i would think i would start licking but no. he sat up and grabbed me. then turned us around where i suddenly was bottem. then he took off my bra and started licking just like i did. he started sucking on my bobbie nipple like he was a hungry newborn.

he then kissed up and started making hickies on my neck. not one but many. and all over the place. he started kissing down again.

further and further down.

he reached my panties and and took them off. now i was also naked. i only had my cat ears and my fishnets on. he kissed further down and started licking. he was fast. like he tried it many times before.

man whore.

how smexy sexy sussy scrumpie scrump delicious.

i was moaning so hard over his tounge licking.

when he stopped, cum was running out of his mouth and he was licking his watermelon looking botox lips. he took three of his 11 inch fingers and pushed them all the way up so you could see them see them through my stomach.

he started going back and forward in 456789098765432 kmph. i started screaming but he took his other hand and covered my mouth.

"SSSSSSSHHH for god sake kitty. i have guests, and i have to go out there in 1 minute so we gotta make it quick. understand?"

i moaned as a yes.

he took his fingers out and turned us around quick. he pushed my head right onto his donky dong. he grabbed my hair and pulled me up and down. i started gagging but he didnt have any mercy on me.