Chapter Nineteen: Y.S.B.

Somewhere along the line, Rin had changed her outfit to a cheap dress she had found tucked away in one of her old drawers. While rooting around her apartment she had also stumbled across a random black face mask. It complemented the outfit well. Well, she thought it did anyway. With every step, Rin felt her breathing grow slower and slower. Yet, she couldn't quite decipher as to whether that was due to the fact that there was an odd odour admitting from her body. Despite her plan's on leaving for the fashion show, which was just about to begin, she found herself throwing the dress from over her head. With the fabric pooling at her feet, her hands trailed down to the blood-filled bandages that surrounded her waist. Gagging loudly, she rushed to the bathroom, covering her nose with her bare forearm.

Grasping the edge of the bandages she had wrapped around herself, she hastily began to unravel it, the stench growing more and more prominent. Her tulip scented perfume would certainly not be enough to mask such a stench. Rin couldn't exactly put her finger on what it smelt like, however, the longer she stood pondering the truth hit her like a train. The stench seeping off of her was the same as what radiated off of Celina's rotting corpse.

She was rotting from the inside out.

Falling agape, her tulip-like mouth hung the wounds on her face opening up, allowing the girl to have a view of all the teeth within her mouth. Placing her hands on either side of herself, she gulped thickly. "W- What have I done?" whimpered the blue-haired girl as her dull gaze grew tearful, looking at the ugly stranger who stared back at her.

Rudy <3: Baby, please message me when you get the chance. I'm really worried about you. I know you're okay, I trust that you're okay. But please, Rin, whatever you're doing, whatever you're feeling, know that I will always be here for you and that you mean the world to me.

Rushing through the doors of Rudy's bar (the name of which being strawberries & liquor,) Emmy's face remained twisted in horror, her shellshocked husband following after her. Lewis was standing in the centre talking to one of the models when he had spotted the pair. "It's okay, don't worry about it, Heather, I'll fix it all up in time for the show tonight," the short man reassured, the girl standing in front of him simply nodding her head, thanking him before rushing away. Lewis smiled to himself as he turned to face the pair who were standing behind him. "You look like you've just escaped from a horror movie, what's wrong?"
"Lewis, we have a huge fucking problem," Emmy whispered, "w- we went to Celina's house because that's where Ry said she'd be and-" Emmy was cut off by her own gag, burying her face into her husband's arm. Ryan exhaled,
"Lewis she's off her medication and... Celina's dead."
"W- What?" stuttered the man whilst the brunet sighed deeply,
"We found her body chopped up and shoved into a trash bag," he stated, "there was no sign of Rin by the time we got there. She cleaned the entire place and left," Ryan told, "I checked the upstairs before we left and there was nothing,"
"So..."
"So she's roaming the streets and is probably more than willing to kill anyone and anything," Emmy confirmed, "we've sorted out the body, she won't get into trouble for the murder,"
"Celina was going to be one of the models we were supposed to be hiring!"
"And that's all sorted. Her mum got sick and she couldn't come to the fashion shoot. You know what planes are like, a lot of the cheap ones are very unstable," Ryan reassured,
"There's nothing we can do no," Lewis told, "the show is due to start in 30 minutes and there are already paparazzi and guests showing up. Hopefully, she'll show up in the next 20 minutes and if not then... I guess I'll find some sort of excuse," Lewis shrugged, "at least it was Celina and not her in that bag.

"That should have been me in that bag!" Rin sniffled as she wrapped clean bandages around herself. She blenched with the constricting grip around her rotting figure, her face smudged with streaky black lines. After pinning the thick bandages with a safety pin, she reached up onto a high shift, grabbing a bottle of perfume. A cloud of tulip scented mist surrounded her, sinking into her pale skin, somewhat covering the smell. Exhaling, Rin wiped away the tears that had fallen down her cheeks, only to leave more smudged marks on her cheeks. As her bottom lip trembled, she snapped her head away from the mirror, letting out a pitiful sob. Yet, in what seemed to be a few seconds, her cries were stopped when a bright, gummy grin formed on her cheeks. Her heart flooded with warmth as she thought about Rudy smothering her with hugs and attention when she would walk through the door. And for the first time in days, she could be in the hold of the woman and not feel fearful of Celina who was seemingly lurking around every corner. Rudy was going to be so happy to see her. Yet, doubt followed after the happy thoughts. What if she didn't like Rin? What if she hadn't proven herself to Rudy? As her mind wandered, she gently placed her hand onto her chest, her head lulling to the side as she felt the soothing thump of her head.