Answers! We need answers!

I woke up thinking of nothing. My head was completly empty. It felt as if I already lost myself but still I was alive and I was there. Nothing could deny the fact that I just survived this and Aizawa saw what I did. 

Me (whipsering): I should have died....

Aizawa: Don't say something like that problem child.

Hawks: NO! You stay where you are in the land of the living!

Me: *Sigh*

I didn't wanted to say it out loud.

Tho I really should have died!

Why did they need to save me!

I...

I don't want to!

I never asked to be born!

I never asked to be quirkless!

It was even better being quirkless!

WHY!

WHY!

WHY!

I shouldn't have accepted it!

I never should have been fooled!

I never should have given into the temptation!

I never should have gotten it!

I was biting down my lip as I was thinking about my mistake. This quirk didn't belong to me. It even felt wrong to me now. At first I was happy and ignorant but now... I couldn't stand it anymore.

Aizawa: Get RG!

Hawks: On it!

Aizawa: I am sorry problem child.

NO!

NO!

Don't say that you are sorry!

You giving up on me too?!

How could you!

I knew it!

I was not worth it!

Why did you save me then!

This... Why put me through this hell called live?!

Can't you just leave me be?!

Why did you need to save me?!

Me: I never asked for this! *sob*

I could hear the door open and closing and I didn't even realized that I said something out loud but the moment I got a reply there was no way I could hide it anymore.

Hound Dog: Askde for what? Is there something bothering you?

Now this was a voice I surely never expected to hear at all. It was the schools therapist and for now I always avoided going over but for some reason he was here. . . Some reasons... What a joke. I knew the reason. How could I not know the reason! After all I just tried to kill myself! Still it felt like a joke to me!

Me: HAHAHAHAHAHA

I couldn't help it but laugh out loud. I knew how crazy this sounded but I couldn't help it. This was seriously wrong but what could I do. The thought of me having him here was ridiculous .

WOW!

How low can I sink!

You coming here because of what I did...