Chapter 2

It was the start of a new term, meaning Saiki had to see the people that have been bothering him every day. It wasn't all bad. At least he gets to talk to [Y/n], his newfound friend. She was kind, cute (from what he could tell), and actually quite bubbly once you get to know her.

"You've got a crush on someone Teruhashi?" [Y/n] heard the commotion as she walked the hall.

It wasn't really her business, nor did she care. "It's someone I ran into over vacation." Kokomi said, and [Y/n] sighed.

Love is in the air for the students of PK Academy, again. "D-Do you know who your sister has a crush on, Other Teruhashi?"

'Why am I referred to as the other one???' [Y/n] thought, and she gave the boy a smile. "No, I don't. Sorry." She continued to class. [Y/n] walked into see Saiki as his desk, talking to Kaido.

"Good morning, Saiki, Kaido." [Y/n] said while walking to her desk. Saiki nodded at her while Kaido freaked with a reddened face.

"I-I...it's...G-Girl. P-Pretty girl." Kaido stuttered.

'Seriously...you're not the love interest here, so why act like that?' Saiki thought, giving Kaido a deadpanned look while [Y/n] just giggle a bit.

"Thank you, Kaido. You don't have to be so nervous around me." She smiled at him, "We can be friends, right?"

'Do anymore of that, and I think you'll kill him?' Saiki thought. "S-Sure! We can be friends! Definitely!" Kaido squealed.

"Anyway, I've noticed some off with Nendo." [Y/n] said, looking over that the tall male, "He's been gloomier, lately."

Nendo sighed and walked out of class. "That's pretty fishy." Kaido said.

"My interest is peaked." Saiki said.

"Alright, alright, I'll tell you..." Kaido said, referring to his new look.

"Stop it, I don't care about your new look." Saiki said.

So, after school, [Y/n], Saiki, and Kaido decided to follow Nendo to see what he was up to. "His house isn't this way. There something going on." Kaido said while [Y/n] nodded in agreement.

"Why are you so excited by this?" Saiki said and Kaido disguised himself, "And why are you so good a tailing people?"

"Were we supposed to bring disguises?" [Y/n] questioned.

"Seriously..." Saiki said giving her a deadpanned look. "What? It looks fun." [Y/n] said.

"Check it. What Nendo looking at?" Kaido said, and the two friends looked to see Nendo's creepy smile at a little girl.

"Creepy." They said at the same time.

"The dude has a thing for little girls?" Kaido questioned.

"It doesn't look good. We should probably call the police." Saiki said.

"Hold on...He's going into a flower shop." [Y/n] said, peeking around the corner. "Don't tell me he's gotta girl..." Kaido said, and the two boys looked at each other.

"No, not Nendo." They said while [Y/n] awkwardly smiled.

'I'll have to agree on that...' She thought. Nendo continued to walk until he spotted another father and daughter, he had a creepy smile.

"Another one!" Kaido said, "That's just gross."

"We'll confirm it over we call the police." Saiki said.

"No, we need more proof. I mean lots of people like sunflowers, and it's natural to smile when you see a cute little kid, right?" Kaido said.

"Good point, let's not be rash." Saiki said while [Y/n] nodded in agreement.