Chapter 6

Oh, Summer vacation is so nice. No school, no teachers....

[Y/n], on the other hand, never really like staying home with Kokomi and Makoto. So, she decided to take a trip to Saiki's house. Mostly to hang out and do homework. [Y/n] loved spending time with Saiki, more than staying at hom with her sister.

[Y/n] and Saiki sat in a comfortable silence while doing homework. That was until someone rang the doorbell.

"An here's Nendo to ruin it. No, it's even worse..." Saiki muttered and opened the door to see the little boy from next door, saluting him. "Hello and good morning, Cyborg Cider-Man Number Two!"

"What happened to number one?" [Y/n] questioned while peeking around the corner.

'Oh right, Mom mentioned this earlier.' Saiki thought, remembered what her mother told him earlier about the boy coming by. 'But being nice is so hard.'

The boy looked around Saiki's house while Saiki explained the situation to [Y/n]. She smiled. "I don't mind. I'm just a little confused on the Cider-Man thing." [Y/n] said.

'So understanding.' Saiki thought while the boy went on and on about Cider being literally everything in Cyborg Cider-Man's secret base.

"Wouldn't he get sick of that?" [Y/n] muttered.

"Aw well, who cares about all of the soda in your home when I've got the latset blu-ray of you kicking bad guy butty." Yuuta showed off his dvd, "Watch it with me."

"Uhh..." Saiki and [Y/n] looked at each other.

"Awesome! Watching Cyborg Cider-Man while siting next to Cyborg Cider-Man is like eating ramen while watching a tv show about it." Yuuta said.

"Sure..." [Y/n] muttered while Saiki put the dvd on. Yuuta watched and cheered with literal stars in his eyes while Saiki and [Y/n] sat on the couch, doing homework and reading a book.

[Y/n] watched with a deadpanned look while Yuuta cheered when Cider-Man showed up.

'I never want children...' [Y/n] thought.

"Keep it down." Saiki said.

"What do you think will happen? Will he win?" Yuuta asked.

"If you stay quiet, he'll win."

[Y/n] continued to give a deadpan store at the cider hero advertised his lemon-flavored drink after he won the battle.

"It was so fun sitting next to you while watching you beat lemonade. Now take me to the store to get a lemon soda." Yuuta said.

"Looks like you lost the real battle." Saiki said, and [Y/n] nodded in agreement. "Show me your lemon soda attack now or get me a lemon soda!" Yuuta demanded.

"You'll get nothing a like it." Saiki said.

"Here you go, kid." An agonizingly familiar voice was heard. It was Nendo. "Good thing I brought four of these.  Now my buddy's kid bro can got one."

Saiki grabbed one of the bottles and threw it at Nendo. "Lemon Soda Attack!"

This surprised [Y/n] a bit. "Why'd you hit me?!" 

"He's not my brother and get out of my house."

"No fighting in the Soda Base." Yuuta said, standing in front of Nendo, "Are you okay, Mister?"

"Yeah. Thanks for asking me, little boy." Nendo said and licked the blood coming from his nose, scarring poor Yuuta. He screamed.

"What's wrong?" Nendo asked.