Chapter 6: Pregnant.

TIME SKIP TO THE NIGHT TIME...

Y/n was in the kitchen and was preparing the dinner for Taehyung and herself.

She was in her deep thoughts so she was not really focusing on what she was doing.

Only one thought was roaming in her mind: What Taehyung was going?

She was just thinking about him, non stop.

Soon she finished to cook and covered the dish with a cover and grabbed her phone before walking somewhere randomly.

Suddently, she heard the door being opened and Taehyung finally entered in.

She smiled and walked to him before taking his briefcase and his coat.

Y/n: How was your day?

Taehyung: Fine.

He replied shortly and Y/n nodded.

Y/n: I just prepared the dinner, come and eat.

He walked upstairs silently and Y/n followed him.

They entered the room and Y/n put his stuffs in their right places before giving to Taehyung his towel and night clothes.

He grabbed them and entered the bathroom.

Y/n sighed and walked downstairs to prepare the dinning table.

TIME SKIP...

Taehyung arrived into the kitchen and sat down on the counter, waiting for Y/n to serve him the food.

She quickly served him the dinner and he grabbed the chopsticks before starting to eat.

But looked like Y/n made a mistake today.

He didn't even start to munch the food and he got up before running to the dustbin and throwing the food in it.

Y/n widened her eyes and he looked at her with a burning glare.

Y/n: W-What's w-wrong?

Taehyung: What is this?!

He shouted and approached her.

Taehyung: Is this even a food!? It's so much salty and the spice(?)!!! Don't even talk about it!!!

Y/n widened her eyes and quickly grabbed his chopsticks before taking a bite from his plate.

And he was right.

It didn't even taste like food.

Y/n: I-I'm so sorry, i-i don't k-know where w-was my mind.

Taehyung: There is only the dinner that i wait for the whole day to eat peacefully but you are just here to mess up everything!!!

Y/n looked down as her eyes became glossy.

Y/n: I-I'll make a n-new o-one...

Taehyung: No need for that!!! It is better to give me poison so at least i will not see this face of your's every single day!!

Y/n: T-Tae-

Taehyung: What Taehyung?! You always eat your meals on time and properly but when it comes to me who is working hard for our future, this shitty food is given to me?!!

With that he kicked the chair harshly and walked upstairs.

Y/n flinched and some tears left her eyes.

She leaned on the counter while covering her face and crying.

Y/n: Oh god, what did i do?

She whispered and continued to cry.