Chapter 11: Baking a cake.

As Y/n read ???'s message, she froze on the spot.

Y/n: Is he really spying on me?

She had to find out.

She then looked at Seo-Jun.

Y/n: Abeoji, you should sleep now. I will come during the night, time to time to check your state.

He nodded and Y/n made him lay down onto the bed before covering him properly.

Then she turned off the lights and walked out of the room, making sure to close the door behind her.

Y/n quickly walked in her room and entered in before sitting down onto the bed.

This time she decided to text him back.

Y/n: Are you spying on me?

She asked and waited for his reply.

She was so scared about what he could do.

Suddently a message popped on her phone.

???: I'm glad that you replied to my messages. And yes, i'm spying on my fiancee. There is nothing wrong in that.

Y/n clenched her jaw.

Y/n: We "were" engaged, not anymore. My dad never thought that he was about to marry me to a psycho mafia!!

She replied, feeling angry and scared too.

???: But don't worry, i changed a lot. A day will come when you will leave your husband and come to me.

Y/n: Never!!!! Mark my words, i said never!

With that she threw her phone away and started to cry silently.

But she forgot the fact that Taehyung was in the bathroom, taking a shower.

He suddently came out in his silky night clothes while wipping his wet hair.

But as he saw Y/n crying, he went shock.

He slowly approached her.

Taehyung: Why are you crying?

He asked coldly and she widened her eyes before looking up at him and wipping her tears.

Y/n: N-Nothing.

Taehyung rolled his eyes internally.

Taehyung: I'm not here to hear your shitty lies, just tell me the truth.

Y/n looked away, trying to find an excuse.

Y/n: I-I'm n-not feeling w-well...

Taehyung: Take some medecines.

Y/n: It will not work with a medecine.

He frowned.

Taehyung: Then what do you want me to do?

This time Y/n looked at him as she was really craving for something.

Y/n: If i ask you something, will you make it for me?

He was a little bit shocked because she never asked something from him.

He stayed quiet for a while and looked at her, examinating her expressions.

Y/n: Will you?

She asked again and he walked to the desk before grabbing a face cream.

He started to apply it on his face.

Taehyung: It depends.

He said and Y/n sighed.

Y/n: Can you bake a cake for me?