War day 5: WE NEED BACKUP!!!

Before you start the chapter, I wanna apologized because I didn't update for a couple of day. I just feel tired and I was sick, so maybe that why I can't update my book and I didn't touch my phone. I am very sorry and thanks for your passion!
_____________________________________________
Third person Pov~

Midoriya being held by a earth hand and Bakugou being stop by Ice and Fang. The other have a hard time to get up because of Yaya Gravity. Captain Kaizo is also is getting ready to eliminated them but.... Let's just say, the fate never want them to win....

(A/N:I feel sorry for them...)

There was a green box head that watching them and.... Yeah....

???: Prob! Now!

???: Aye, aye Mr. Boss! Prob Mega Prob!!!

Solar: Eh!

Hali: Tch! How can they being here! So annoying!

Midoriya: Villain!

Kirishima: Who are they?

Fang: Didn't they should be at the Tapops Prison! How can they get out!

Prob: That was the great and powerful POWER SPERA CAPTURE! MR. BOSS!!!

???: HAHAHAHA! Now... I CAN END YOU BOBOIBOY!!!

Hali: Tch! Stop what are you doing ADUDU!

Bakugou: Tch! BOX HEADED FRE*K! GET OUT FROM MY WAY YOU EXTRA!!!

Gempa: BAKUGOU! WAIT!!! DON'T DO ANYTH-

Adudu: Prob! Bought me the gun!

Prob: Here is the gun Mr. Boss!

Adudu: Hehehehe. If you want to fight me, maybe you should fight in a box!

Kaizo: Tch! Energy Barrier!!!

Adudu shoot Bakugou with a gun but before the some kind of light like bullet hit Bakugou, some kind of barrier block the shoot but... The barrier AND Bakugou get hit by the bullet and gone but the things that left was the small metal box.

Gempa: Wh- What?

Hali: Ish! I will end you Box headed!!!

Yaya: Hali! Wait!

Adudu: HAHAHAHA! We will see who being eliminated first!

Adudu "TRY" to shoot Halilintar but Halilintar easily dodge the bullet and try slash Adudu but being stop by Prob. Solar also go to help Hali meanwhile Yaya try to contact Ochobot. But nobody answer. Ojiro and Kirishima also try to contact their Base but also, no answer. Hali and Solar have a hard time to stop Adudu and Prob.

Hali/Solar: HOW CAN THEY STILL DIDN'T GIVE UP!!!

Gempa have a hard time to think a plan to and also Midoriya is muttering about how to defeat Adudu. Until...

Gempa: Eh?

From the deep forest he can see the red orange light and a wind blow very hard. Captain Kaizo also notice it.

Kaizo: Eh. Look like the backup is here.

Adudu is to focused on Hali and Solar until he didn't notice that a vines is creeping behind him and also the place is getting hotter!

Ice: Heh! Look like that hot head can't stay still...

Hali: This wind...

Solar: Better you give up Adudu! You can't win!

Adudu: Hah! Just look at yourself! You is the one who can't win!!!

Midoriya: Eh?

Adudu: What!

Thorn: THORN VINES!!!

Prob: EHHH! WHAT IS THIS!?

Adudu: Tch! DIDN'T I SAY TO YOU TO LOCK THEM UP!!!

Ice: Ice shoot!

Ice and Thorn stop their moving by the vines and also ice... Taufan then come bought Ochobot.

Adudu: Eh!?

Prob: Didn't we lock four of people? Where is the other one?

Blaze: HERE! BLAZING FIREBALL MAXIMUM!!! HIAH!

Blaze throw his fireball and also Hali and Solar that ready to end Adudu. Captain Kaizo also ready to catch Adudu and bought him back to the prison. After all of the "Incident" done. Their! The announcement being call

Kokochi: Everyone! The war has ended! Ochobot! Please, open the Portal back to the Earth! We will be waiting for you at their. About the winner... You will know after you recovery and Captain Kaizo! Bought the prisoner back to the prison!

Kirishima: HOW ABOUT BAKUBRO SIR!

Kokochi: Ah yes! SOLAR! You know what to do.

Solar: Yes sir!

Ochobot open the portal and everyone is back at the Earth and everyone meet the person that eliminated and also rest. And for Bakugou, he is back by one of the Solar (weird) potion. They all will be waiting for the next announcement about the War.

To be continue~

_______________________________________________
How was the chapter? I still recovery and I might not update for a couple of day... Maybe until 15 Mac? If you ask why 15 Mac. Apparently my sister birthday is at 18 Mac and I want to buy a present for her but I need to wait until it come! Well~ See you later!

UwU out~
Wait for the next chapter~