War day 5: (Teacher side) The bet?

Third person Pov~

All the teacher is looking at the camera. They all just wonder what are both team doing. As the camera show there, Gempa is talking to Blaze about TTM need to be careful and Blaze need to make sure they didn't do something stupid.

Blaze: I'm not a kid Gempa. I can handle myself. The person you should say that is Taufan! He was the older between TTM!

Gempa: I know. I just... You are they captain, they will follow all the order you made.

Present Mic: Wow! He look like a mom to the kid!

Midnight: He was very good at handling they all to.

Nezu: Interesting.

Blaze: I will take that as a compliment! LET'S GO TTM!

Taufan,Thorn: LET'S GO!

Pixie-Bob: I wonder what does TTM mean?

Papa Zola: That was the student of justice call for TRIO TROUBLE MAKER!!! THEY IS THE REASON WHY THE MATH TEST PAPER BEING DESTROY AND A CANTEEN CATCH THE FIRE!!!

Aizawa: *Sigh* Tooru Hagakure is eliminated.

They all se Taufan that covered in mud take Kaminari that being tied by the thorn. All of the people inside the base run out from the base and chase it. Not all, a couple of them is unconscious for some reason. They all chase Kaminari and found him being tied in the middle of the open field.

Tiger: So they are trouble maker...?

Midnight: The name suit what are they doing now...

The camera show the Hero base was burn... They all just can see Blaze and Thorn laughing about Taufan fall into a mud.

Aizawa: *Sigh* We are lucky our school didn't have much trouble maker... Ochaco Uraraka, Asui Tyusu, Minoru Mineta and Koji Koda is eliminated.

Present Mic: I hope we can talk to them after the game end!

Midnight: Yeah!!!

Endeavour: Tch!

Maskmana: Kokochi, I need to leave. We already found the Power spera PlaneBot. And we also found the information about those mineral in the planet.

Kokochi: Of course!

Nezu: If you didn't mind I asking, what does Power spera Planebot do?

Kokochi: Planebot is the power spera Generation 4, Planebot can create, destroy and teleport to the planet that he create or he can also manipulate the planet. Planebot being a huge target to the Galaxy Pirate and always being use. That why we need to save them!

Nezu: Interesting!

Present Mic: Who wanna bet on our student!

Midnight: Ohhh~ I wanna bet to to The Ace, he have a good plan and also very cool looking!

Endeavour: Tch! What a waste of time!

Papa Zola: I WILL BET ON STUDENT OF JUSTICE!!! THEY ALWAYS MAKE EVERYONE SHOCK!!!

Aizawa: I bet on problem children, I think...

Midnight: Oh~ What is this. Did Dadzawa mod turn on! You have a soft spot for the kid Shota!

Present Mic: Oh~ A DADZAWA! The name suit you perfectly, Sho!!!

Aizawa: Say that name again and I yeet you out of the window.

Nezu: I think I will bet on The brown vest Boboiboy. He look like very interesting kid.

Kokochi: His name was Gempa. And I bet on your student Midoriya.

All Might: I BET ON YOUNG MIDORIYA!!! HE IS GOOD AT MAKING A PLAN! HE WAS A HERO BY HEART!!!

Mandalay: I think I will bet on... The blue kid! If I remember his name was Taufan, right?

Tiger: I will bet on the kid with shadow manipulator quirk! He was good at controlling his quirk!

Almost all the teacher bet on they favorite student and also  and then Recovery Girl come and also being ask about the bet.

Recovery Girl: I will bet on the green kid. He was good at healing people using a nature.

They all are to focus on the bet and didn't even notice that a Green box headed was going to attacking their student. Not all of the didn't notice, Kokochi, Nezu, Aizawa and Recovery Girl notice that but they can't do anything. Without Ochobot teleportation power they can't save all of they student. All of the pro hero notice after a couple minute later. And start to worrying about their student safety but then the backup come! TTM come and with help of them Adudu is eliminated. They all also notice that Bakugou is a Box right now...

Kokochi: Everyone! The war has ended! Ochobot! Please, open the Portal back to the Earth! We will be waiting for you at their. About the winner... You will know after you recovery and Captain Kaizo! Bought the prisoner back to the prison!

Kirishima: HOW ABOUT BAKUBRO SIR!

Kokochi: Ah yes! SOLAR! You know what to do.

Solar: Yes sir!

Ochobot open the portal and everyone is back at the Earth and everyone meet the person that eliminated and also rest. And for Bakugou, he is back by one of the Solar (weird) potion. They all will be waiting for the next announcement about the War.

After the War end. The teacher make a meeting to find who will be a winner and the winner is-

To be continue

_______________________________________________
How was the chapter? I know I was earlier than what I say before. But I just don't wanna wait anymore! It almost end and next chapter you will know who will win! See ya!!!

UwU out~
I will work more harder~