Ben Barnes| wedding

A/n: thank your for 3k readers It means much! ❤️

Warnings: little fluff I think just little you know and kissing but I don't think I need an warning for that.

I woke up of an hot breath at my cheek. I flickered my eyes open and looked at my side there was my beloved fiancé Ben. He was asleep or was he. I saw him smirk "I can feel your looking, love" he said opening his eyes, his colour it's dark brown almost black. My blue coloured eyes sank into his, he smiled now and he kissed me softly "Good morning, handsome" I said giggling "Good morn-"
"Wait, handsome, you have never called me that?" He said his lips fading into a smirk  again "Well, you are my handsome boy" I said, he smiled softly at me "Mmmm..." he said laying his head on top of mine so our noses touches "And you are, my little dove" he said, I blushed. He kissed my lips again but this time passionately "Ben I love you" I said between kisses "and I love you, darling" he said.

When we was up from our bed, we made breakfast together, Ben holding my hands hugging me from behind "And little more to the right" he said controlling my hands I smiled and lays my head on his shoulder, he giggled softly "hey, we need our breakfast ready" I give him a look "I was joking love, I see you enjoying my hands holding yours MmMm..?" He said wiggling his eyebrows and smirking, I blushed softly, taking my head of his shoulder and looking at our hands. His hands in mine- oh god his hands. I troughs, then I feel Ben kissed my neck softly "I want to do this every morning, my love, when your mine" he whispered in my ear and then kissing my neck again "We are married soon, Ben, I promise, the time goes fast" I whispered softly, I remember how he proposed...

Flashback'

Ben had taken me on a date, a picknick date. We where sitting eating sandwiches and talking about everything and anything. We talked until the stars appeared in the sky I see Ben getting up to his feet and and he takes my hand in his lifting my up so I was standing to in front of him. He then switched his eyes to the sky and said fast "Look a star fall" he said pointing up to the sky I looked up just then I saw another star fall by, and then I felled Ben's hand touch mine again I looked back and Ben was standing on one knee holding a box with an beautiful silver ring in, My hands where over my mouth now "darling, senes the day I meet you, I knew you where an angel and that I always going to love you, you makes me smile every day and night, so I want to ask you, Y/N  Y/N/A/N, will you marry me?" I was crying happy tears now "OF COURSE I WANT TO MARRY YOU!" I said he get up from one knee and sat the ring on my finger and then kissed me.

Back to now'
It was the best day of my life. As the days fly by we come to the day where Ben and I where going to be married.

I was standing in my hotel room we where in Paris we both Ben and I always wanted to marry us in Paris so here we are. My white dress was beautiful.

The dress:

Now was the time

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Now was the time. I was standing in front of two big doors to the wedding room.

My dad was holding his arm around mine, and we then the doors opened and there he was Ben with his handsome suit, goodness hell I'm going to marry this man.

My dad followed my until I was standing in front of Ben, he was holding my hand nervously "No need to be nervous" I whispered softly so only he could hear, he smiled kindly at me and whispered back "I'm not nervous, love, i- it just t- that your stunning and I can't believe where here now" I smiled at him.  when the priest had finished talking and finally said "And, now you can kiss your bride" Ben was the first to kiss me, his hand was around my waist and his mouth was on mine. Everyone in the marriage room starts applauding. when we were done kissing Ben took my hand again and we went down to say hello to our parents.

Ben and I was running of the wedding room to our hotel room. The first thing Ben did when we where in our room was to kiss me. He started kissing my lips then my neck then the ring on my hand "Now your finally mine Mrs Barnes" he said, I blushed but then kissed his cheek softly, his eyes where full of adoration and he started kiss me again.

A/N

HELLO! Hope you all are okay, I just want to tell you that I can't answer your comments because it's something wrong with my email- but I see them (: hope y liked this one shot with Ben your getting married! <333 most remind I'm not English I'm from Sweden and I'm 12 turning 13 so I'm very bad at writing in English but I hope you love it either way ❤️❤️ SENDING LOVE TO EVERYONE OUT THERE❤️