Chapter 3

Jayda's POV

We stayed hugging for a while before I pulled away. "Give me your phone." I said softly. She took her phone out her pocket and handed it to me. I put my number in and handed her, her phone back.

"Don't be scared to text me for anything, I know we just met, but I'm here for you aight?" I told her. She nodded and smiled. We heard the bell for the next period. I grabbed her hand and we walked out of the bathroom.

She had to guide us to our next class which is English. "This class is very boring, so are you going to need help with this too?" She asked shyly as we sat down. "Naw, I'm actually good at English." I said.

"Welcome everyone take out your chrome books and lets get started..."

__

I'm now In my last class of the day, which is Computer Science. I like this class. The teacher is pretty cool and we're not really doing anything in this class. I hope billie is ok.

Billie's POV

I just walked in the class because I was with my principal. Everyone turned their heads turned me and started whispering. I sighed before going to sit down. That is until Sarah tripped me. I fell and hit my knee again.

"Ow." I mumbled. I tried to get back up, but she pushed me down. "Poor billie, where's your friend now?" She asked. "P-Please I-I didn't do anything." I mumbled. She slapped me and I whimpered in pain.

"Remember billie, I'm the top dog." She whispered to me before walking back to her seat. I silently cried as I got up and went to my seat. If your wondering where the teacher is, we don't have one.

This is biology and we don't have a biology teacher. I put my head down as more tears streamed down my face.

__

I walked to my locker as I got my things. I closed my locker and jumped when I saw Jayda standing right there. "Sorry didn't mean to scare you." She chuckled. I smiled. "Woah what happened to your face?" She asked angerly. I touched my cheek and winced in pain.

"Uh I um.." I tried to think of a lie. I didn't want her getting into a fight on her first day. "Who did it? Was it Sarah?" She asked. "Yes, but-." She cut me off. "I'm going to beat her ass." She said a she started walking away.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her back. "N-No please, please don't. I'm fine, please." I begged. "Billie give me one reason why I shouldn't go beat her ass, look at your face." She whisper yelled at me.

"Please just- Don't please." I said. She sighed before rubbing her forehead. "Billie if something like this, where she puts her hands on you happens again, I'm not letting you stop me understand?" She asked.

I quickly nodded. "Y-Yes just please not today." I said quietly. "Alright fine, just because this is my first day got it?" She asked a she pointed a finger at me. I nodded with a small smile. She smiled at me.

"Alright then, lets go." She said. I swung my bookbag over my shoulder before following her out of the school. Until we got stop by Caroline, the hoe of the school. "Hi Jayda." She said with her annoying high pitched voice.

"Um do I know you?" She asked. "Oh right, my name's Caroline, wanna go out some time?" She asked. I furrowed my eyebrows. I didn't like that she was asking her out. I don't know why. "Nah I'm cool, your voice is kind of annoying." She said before walking off while pulling me with her.

I chuckled quietly at her face. "You need a ride?" She asked. "Uh no I can walk home." I said. "Nah, I'm not letting you do that, get in." She said. "Ok." I said quietly before getting in the back. "Finally." Her sister said.

"Get your own car dude." Jayda. "I would if I had the money dumbass." She said. Jayda thumped her forehead and Brooke rubbed it. "Where you live at billie?" Jayda asked me. I told her my address and turns out she lives a block away.

We pulled up to a house that's not mine. "You gotta help me with my work first." She said to me as she saw my confused face. Brooke got out the car and I was about to, but "Aht stay in." She said. I quickly retracted my hand before sitting it in my lap.

She got out and opened my door. I smiled as a blush spread across my cheeks. "Thank you." I said quietly. "No worries." She said as she waved it off. She walked in and I trailed behind her. "Mom I'm home!" She yelled.

"Kitchen!" I heard someone yell back. She walked to the kitchen and I followed her. "Hey mom, how was work?" She asked. "It was good how was your first day of school?" The older lady asked. "It was good." She said.

"Oh I didn't see you there sweetie, who's this Jay?" Her mom asked. "This is my friend billie, she's here so we can study and hang out for a bit before she has to go home. "Oh ok, My names Amber." She told me.

I smiled and nodded. "Cmon bil." Jayda said and pulled me upstairs. We went into a room on the right side of the hallway. I walked in her room and it looked so cool. She had L.E.D lights, a lit of shoes, make up, and even posters.

It reminds me of my room. "I love your room." I said with a big smile on my face. "Thanks, I worked hard on it." She said as she took her shoes off and sat her bookbag down. She sat on the bed and patted the spot next to her.

I took my shoes off and sat my bookbag by them. I went and sat next to her on her bed. She pulled out her history work and we began to work.

__

It's now an hour later. She finally started to understand after a while of explaining. "What do you wanna do now?" She asked. "I don't know." I mumbled. "Let playy 20 questions." She suggested. "Ok." I said as I faced her as I sat crisscrossed.

"Ok, I guess I'll go first, when's your birthday?" She asked. "December 18." I said. "When is your birthday?" I asked. "November 21." She said. (A/n- that's my birthday so yea). "Ok, whats your favorite food?" She asked.

"Burritos for sure." I smiled. "What's your favorite food?" I asked. "Hot wings, they have my whole heart." She said with a small smile. I laughed and shook my head. "What's your favorite snack?" She asked. "Definitely Takis." I said with a proud smile.

"Dude same!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

1141 words