one

i wake up excited to sleepover at my bestfriend jaylas house, i havent seen jayla in a few months but we have been friends for about 7 years now and im basically a part of the family, i get out of bed and get ready.

What you wear

Jayla💓💓

you coming? x
                                                   on my way babe

see you soonnnn love u

                                                                     love you
-------------------------------------------------------
i arrive at the Walton's and hop out of the car and say goodbye to my mum
Mum: "see you in a week sweetie love you"
Y/n: "bye mum love you too"
i walk to the front door and knock
Javon: "Y/nnnn omg hey i missed you"
he give gives me a hug, javon and i have always been super close he's basically my brother.
Y/n: "hey Javon i missed you too, where's Jay?"
Javon: "she's upstairs, JAYLA!!"
he yells out to her, jayla comes running down the stairs

Jayla: "ahhhh Y/n your here!!!"
Y/n: "ahhhh i missed you so much"
i give her the biggest hug ever, Jayla's always been my best friend i love her so much she's always been there for me through everything.
we walk up to her room and i get settled in.
Jayla: "so one slight problem, Kylees staying tonight it was last minute because she's having some troubles at home so do you mind sleeping with one of the boys tonight?"
Y/n: "yeah of course"
Javon: "Kaleb is staying tonight so your gonna have to sleep with Jaden, is that okay?"
Y/n: "yeah i guess"
i was kinda hoping to sleep with Javon, me and Jaden don't know eachother that well and there's always been a sort of tension between us, he's really cute and we flirt a lot when i'm here but he talks to so many girls so i try not to think too much of it.
i walk down the hall to Jadens room and knock on the door.
Jaden: "who is it"
Y/n: "it's me Y/n"
he comes and unlocks the door for me
Jaden: "woah hey i haven't seen you in a while"
i haven't visited the Waltons in a while because i haven't been very well mentally since my dad left a few months ago.
Y/n: "yeah ever since the shit with my dad happened i haven't really felt like seeing anyone"
Jaden: "oh well i'm always here to talk if you need, good to see you anyway"
*he gives you a hug*
Y/n: "thanks Jaden i really appreciate it, good to see you too"
Jaden: "so im guessing your with me tonight since kylee and kaleb are here"
Y/n: "yep if that's alright with you"
Jaden: "of course make yourself at home"
i really like jaden, hes super sweet it was just always a little awkward with him because sometimes it felt like we were becoming more than friends and sometimes he would push me away so i didn't really know where we stood relationship wise. i guess it would be good to spend a few nights with him and really get to know him.
Y/n: "okay well i'm gonna go catch up with Jayla for a bit"
Jaden: "alright see you later Y/n"
i walk out with butterflies in my stomach, i don't know why but there's just something about Jaden that makes me feel.. idk at home.