The Young Year 200 views

Hey guys I thank you for reading and u promise I will keep updating my story. I just want you to all know I am currently single just broke up. I am still getting over the pain but I am almost ready to get back on feet. it sad because I am the kind of girl who has a thing for bad boys so heat break is kinda something I have to get over. But I want you all to know I don't write for you people to have pity on me I write to save u from making the same mistakes I made cause no one deserves this kind of pain so here is a poem I hope u enjoy .

He is the thief who with one word stole my heart. He open the door that I thought was close. he drew me into to a new light of the world. with 3 words he made my world complete. he shown a light on my heart that could only beat for him. He made me lose my words. he made me stop breathing. he made me feel special. he made me feel like the only girl in the world. I felt like a new person. a person with a future. the next time I opened my eyes. the next time I saw the light of day something ran down my check. more and more feel down. a waterfall feel from my blurry eyes. I couldn't see. I was blind to the beautiful world I once saw.my heart at once stopped. a volcano of anger filled my heart. I couldn't look up. I couldn't think. the beautiful world became a cruel hateful world within 24 hours a smile couldn't cross my face. to look into his eyes was like looking into the sun. a thing that just created my tears. looking at him was like looking at a dead family member. someone u loved but now miss. remembering him was a cold thought. All you know now is that u could have been smarter and said no.