• ² •

It's been a week since Noah turned 18. He didn't experienced the switch in the weekends and now it was already Monday, which means Academy.

Sulking like a child, whose favorite toy has just snatched, he walked towards his locker with Cole on his other Side. Both the males were not only roommates but Also good friends in school.

"What's your next period?" Cole asked, rummaging through his locker, finding his desired book.

"Busin- Shit"

Noah slumped on the ground, holding his head tightly and closing his eyes shut.

Darkness.

That's what he was able to see. Suddenly a rectangular shaped drawer was seen in his vision, and hand shuffled inside. It wasn't His locker, he knew that really well. The person's wrist was wrapped with a silver bracelet with small hearts attached to it. The door of locker shut closed and The person walked in the hallways casually saying hellos to random people walking. They entered a room. It wasn't a classroom. It was a....Lab. Chemistry lab, to be specific.

Noah was taking his surroundings when suddenly everything went black, again.

"...oah? you there?" Without answering the older, He rushed towards the chemistry lab. barging inside, he was greeted by a small group of girls and a Male.

"uhh..hello" The male chirped. "Are you perhaps finding something?"

Scanning his surroundings again, Noah answered. "Yeah I was actually finding someone."

"Can I help you?" The other male asked, glancing in four directions.

"Umm No Its fine, thanks though." Noah said, checking the girls hand in hope of finding the bracelet but, to his disappointment, none of them were wearing the bracelet, instead they were busy checking out the two dashing males Infront of them.

"Oh sad. I hope you find them. I am Liam by the way." The aforementioned male extended his hand.

"Noah, Noah collins." He said, shooking the other's hand.

"Oh the Academy's Golden boy I see. The rumors were right, you really are pretty." Liam said, smirking slightly.

"Really? well Thanks i guess." Noah chuckled, feeling slightly embarrassed as first time a Male complement him. "I think I will see you later?"

"Yeah sure! bye" waving towards Liam, He exited the chemistry lab, dissatisfied.

It was His business class next, as his parents were successful business Managers, He was also Interested in business thinking that he have to control the family business as the next heir.

"What happened? It was the switch right?" Spotting the younger from far away, Cole jogged towards him.

"Yeah " the brunette replied, in a bored tone.

"So did you find who was it?"

"No I was late." Noah start sulking, again.

"It's fine. No need to worry. It was only your first tho." Cole said, patting the other Male's back. "I was thinking of hanging out after school, in your favorite cafe?"

Knowing the younger very well, Cole tried to lift his mode which worked. Noah's eyes immediately brightened after hearing The name of his favorite cafe which was, Ice flakes.

"Sure Sure why not?" Cole laughed at the younger. "Fine lets meet after school then."

~•~
After what seems like ages, The school finally ended. Noah skipped towards the gate happily but was stopped by a Girl.