• ⁵ •

The two student, later met at the rooftop of the school during their recess as no one really comes there. Noah was pretty surprised when the Brown hair girl asked him to meetup so suddenly but didn't show, of course.

Rose walked towards the rooftop scanning her surroundings. She doesn't want Liam to know that she is meeting her soulmate secretly.

'Wait did I just accepted him as my soulmate?!? Gosh no' Shaking her head, She entered the rooftop and was greeted by cold wind.

Her eyes fell on the latter, who was wearing a lose white shirt tucked in tight black jeans from the front, showing his tiny yet toned waist. He was sitting against the wall, eyes closed and his head was resting on the wall facing towards the sky.

As much as Rose hate to admit it, Noah was handsome. Effortlessly handsome. Brushing her thoughts away she sat down beside him.

Feeling a familiar warmth brushing his arms, Noah opened his eyes and turned towards his right.

"Oh you are here." rubbing his eyes, he said.

"Hmm.." Rose hummed, her eyes never leaving the other.

'His fingers are beautiful!'

"So what do you wanna talk about?"

"Uh..I actually wanna talk about the- the switch." Rose said, fiddling with the hem of her shirt.

"Oh? I also wanted to talk about that."

"do you?"

"Uh-huh. Actually Cole told me about it and I just realized that I exactly don't have feelins for you. I was just after you beacuse you were my soulmate you know. But now that I know that I am being nothing but a wall between you and Liam, I don't want to ruin your relationship as you both really love each other. But I also realized that we can be friends though. If you are okay with that of course."
Noah explained. He didn't want to make it obvious. that Liam literally low-key threatened him to stay away from his girlfriend.

"Thank you I really appreciate your sincerity. And I hope you find someone better than me." Rose faintly smiled.

Imitating her actions, The other male voiced out his thoughts. "So how should we make it work? The switch?"

"I Think that as you are already getting back with your ex, thats the first step?"

Noah didn't like her bringing his ex between. He didn't even remembered that he still have to give a answer to Lia. He won't deny that he still like Lia of course, and he was ready to accept her as there are no chances for him and Rose to be together and-

"But to be honest, I don't want to unfriend you even after the switch." Rose said, making the other snap out of his thoughts. "I mean are we even consider friends-"

"Of course!" Noah exclaimed, making the latter chuckled. "Well we are friends and I don't want us to distance."

"Oh shoot! I was thinking of distancing you" The younger said, fake pouting.

"As if I will let you!" The older snapped. "And yeah you are right, I should probably start dating Lia for now."

"For now?!? What are you?!? A playboy?!?" Rose furrowed her eyebrows, standing up.

Instead of getting to his senses, Noah rather find the younger cute, and start laughing.

"Stop laughing I am serious. If I ever see Lia crying because you dumped her Believe me It won't be a good day for you."

"Ohhhh- Mommy I am scared!" The older was now clutching his stomach. Rose poked her inner cheek with her tongue to stop her laugh, but failed miserably.

Now both of them were on the floor, leaning against the wall, laughing their assess off.

~•~
After the little meetup with Rose, Noah walked back to his apartment and continue his usual routine.

Eat. Work. Games. And sleep.

He lay down on his bed. Pondering over his thoughts. He didn't know what to do now. Picking his phone, he dialed a number and put the phone on his ears.

"Hey Noah! Whats up? Do you need something? Did so-"

"Gosh Lia calm down!" He giggled at the younger. "You remember what you told me at the cafe the other day?"

"Of course I do!"

"Lia-" Taking a deep breath and thinking again, he thought. He still like Lia. There is no chance for him being together with Rose. And even If there is, Liam won't let that happen. And even without Liam, she doesn't like him. So yeah He is only left with one option which is-

"I would like to give us a chance!"

~•~
Hey guys! I am still trying my best, hope you like it?

Do vote and comment :((