𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚

the next morning you get yourself to the train station after marissas morning yell at you for not calling her after school yesterday, but it doesnt matter. she cant hold you down. noone can.

"everyone be safe" aizawa lectured everyone who were there, ready to get to their agencies.

"and you" he pointed at you, and finger scrunched back to him to indicate for you to walk over, and you do so.

"whats going on with your knees?" he asks, looking down at them.

"i slipped yesterday" you simply reply, looking up at his face.

"and who bandaged them up for you so carefully?" he asks.

oh god, why does his voice sound jealous?!

"sir nighteye. we met yesterday to talk about my internship." you reply again coldly, watching with slight surprise as he takes your hands and looks at your palms, also bruised.

"yeah, it was decided that today after your internship you will come back to UA and we'll have a training session" he says, eyes still fixated on your palms, as he brushes his thumb on your bruise gently with his warm hands.

"does sir nighteye know?" you ask. aizawa sighs and stands up straight, and hands you an envelope. "give it to him when you arrive" he says. you nod as you take it and push it in your bag.

"have fun today. ill see you later today" he says, bowing his head gently to you and nodding you towards the train you need to take.

"y-yes sir... good day" and with that, you run off towards the train and sit down in a chair, and close your eyes...

"hello!" you jump up in surprise, from your hands falls your bag, and you look up to find a blond guy staring at you with a wide smile.

"you are {Y/N} chiyo, i heard lots of you! how are you?" he asks, sitting in the seat beside you and smiling widely.

"who are you?" you immeidatly ask, confused. "my name is mirio togata, and i also intern at sir nighteyes agency! he concoled me about taking you in as well, and it seems that it worked eh? you on your way there right?" he asks excited.

"well, yes, im sorry togata but im a bit tired, is it ok if we drive in silence?" you ask, leaning towards the window and relaxing again.

he smiles and leans back and starts talking on the phone. loudly.

the smiling vibes from the two of you are very different, hes always smiling, you mainly in a mockish way. seems like sir nighteye liked them both.

**

"is this really all i get today? a tour of the place?" you ask sir nighteye as he walks you downstairs.

"well, thats what everyone ususaly get on their first day, puppeteer, but it is not my fault you have training in UA today. when you return, you will begin going on patrols and training in office, as doing the rest of the things. but this is for today" sir nighteye says as he opens the door for you.

you exit the building and see a taxi waiting for you, on it a sign of UA, indicating its a UA working taxi.

"have a good training session {Y/N}, ill see you another time" the tall man says, and with a nod and a smile, you dissapear into the taxi and confirm that you are yourself, and you start driving.

then, a phone call.

"yes" you answer the phone. "hello {Y/N}, are you on your way?" aizawa asks. "yes sir, im in the taxi. i should be there in 15-20 minutes" you confirm.