Chapter five

-Three years later-
(Current timeline of the anime, where Tanjiro and Nezuko meet Lady Tamayo)

"Lady Tamayo, Yushiro, how have you two been?" Y/n asked as he arrived to the demons current residence.

"Ah, Y/n. An unexpected visit, is there anything you need?" Lady Tamayo asked. Her eyes were gentle and kind as always.

"I'm sorry for not informing but it's important. Kocho and I have been thinking of wisteria positions and I found ingredients that may work for fast and very painful." Y/n smiled sweetly.

"Oh my.. why are you telling me this?" Tamayo looked worriedly at Y/n.

"Well, I was wondering if you had any ingredients that you need to discard. I won't hurt you or Yushiro, don't worry." Y/n reassured. "By the way, where is he?"

"He's taking care of something in town. I think I should accompany him." Tamayo worriedly said. "I have a feeling something bad will happen."

"Can I tag along? I won't be in your way."

"You may." Tamayo smiled at Y/n and placed her hand on top of his head.

///

"Yushiro! I missed you-" Y/n tried hugging the white haired man, but was pushed away aggressively.

"Don't touch me!" Yushiro shrieked.

"Fine, fine." Y/n pouted.

"Yushiro, don't be so harsh to him!" Lady Tamayo scolded.

"I'm deeply sorry my lady!"

Oddly, throughout the crowed streets, a loud, feminine shriek was heard. The three quickly ran to where the chaos was beginning. A boy in a checkered haori was holding down a man who probably just turned into a demon.

"Muzan must be around." Y/n mumbled.

"Ma'am! You need to worry about yourself! Please take a cloth and apply pressure on that wound!" The boy shouted at the injured woman. The boy was panicking.

"No matter where you go, you're not getting away! I'll follow you to the depths of Hell! And I swear I'll slice off your head with my blade!" The boy shouted as he looked behind his shoulder. "I'll never forgive you, no matter what!"

Two police officers came running to the boy, they were trying to make him leave the demon alone.

///

"I don't wanna let this person kill anyone! Please don't interfere, I'm begging you!" The boy pleaded. Lady Tamayo gasped in shock. Y/n started at the boy softly.

Lady Tamayo cut her arm with her sharp nails, her floral demon blood art began shielding the boy from the police men.

The boy looked scared and ready to fight..

"You still.. used the term person, to refer to one who's become a demon." Tamayo paused, "and now you're trying to save him. Allow us to.. lend a hand."

"But why?" The boy asked. "Your.. your sent tells me you're a.."

"That's right, I am a demon." Tamayo paused, "but I am also a doctor. I also with to see Kibutsuji obliterated."